Selling your soul to Amelia for a dollar.

Amelia thought about her life back home, it all seemed so small and mundane now

Amelia thought about her life back home, it all seemed so small and mundane now. Being part of a quiet, small pack that hid itself away to avoid anyone that could pose as a threat. Being the oldest daughter of the Beta and living in a little house she had spent her whole life in. Spending her days training, fangirling about TV shows and reading books with her best friend, Blake.

She thought about how Blaire, Blake's older, popular sister, who hated her . She didn't think life could get any harder than having that bitch target her through high school. Oh how wrong she was. It made her laugh now. How everything that seemed so important then felt a little empty and insignificant now.

Amelia jumped off the tree, "One chance. I'll give you one chance." Amelia repeated "And it's mainly because Gloria grew on me. Can't be having her miss me so drastically, she might try to eat you."

"And that would bother you because-" Isaac tried with a smile.

"Actually on second thought, she can go right ahead," Amelia gave him a dazzling smile "if you manage to survive, call me, I might send you a card."

"Your generosity puts everyone else to shame." Isaac muttered sarcastically "I suppose I showed you my dirty laundry, it's your turn now."

"Maybe you don't understand what a take and give relationship is. It means you give and I take. I don't need to offer you any information." Amelia waved him off.

"Oh come on, don't tell me you've never killed anyone," but judging from the horrified look in Amelia's eyes he got his answer.

"Really? no one? Not even that one kid that steals all your pencils in school?" He joked.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that dude, shit. I think his body's still in my freezer," Amelia looked at him drily.

"Amateur move, but I'm still not satisfied, you need to tell me something, I have to know what I'm working with here."

"Ok ok" Amelia shushed him "I've got something not equally bad but up there. when I was nine I used to bring a jar to school for this business I had, in which I would buy souls off people for a dollar.

I'd write down their name on a piece of paper and fold it up and put it in my jar. Kinda like what I imagined Satan did. One day a girl wanted a refund on her soul. I obviously told her Satan didn't do refunds. She hearing this got very upset and demanded I give her back her soul. Young me decided it would be a good idea to just start ripping up her piece of paper. She believed everything and started crying, thinking I had disintegrated her soul. Poor girl was traumatised. That was a fun trip to the principal's office I suppose."

Isaac looked at her blankly and then burst out in laughter. His hands clutched his stomach and Amelia thought he was going to fall off the tree. "I asked you if you killed someone and you think this is just as bad," he wheezed trying to control his laughter but failing as he burst into another frenzy of uncontrollable howls .

"I'm telling you! She was traumatised. I think Satan would have been proud of me if he was watching!"

"Oh yeah, you probably looked real scary with your pig tails and plastic jar," he wiped a tear.

"No I'm being completely serious! I had a real business going, I managed to haggle at least thirty five souls and I was only in the fourth grade. I was convinced the Devil would offer me a job! It's what I excel at."

"well sorry to disappoint you sweetheart, but the Devil had a lot going on at the time. But he's looking at you now," before Amelia could comprehend what that meant, Isaac tilted her chin and crashed his lips on hers.

------------------------------------