Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the biggest felon of them all?

Throw back to when I was obsessed with this song

----------------------------------

Amelia laughed

"A voice in my head is telling me to kill a man who calls himself my future husband because everything I know is manufactured memories. I've heard of symptoms like this. What if I'm schizophrenic?" She wailed as she repeatedly hit her head against the wall.

"Cry baby" the voice sighed

"Will you shut the hell up before I give you-eh...I can...I'll give you brain freeze!" Amelia threatened the voice.

"Well shit babe, brain freeze? Fucking Hell, remind me to never get on your bad side" A smooth arrogant voice mocked her from behind.

Amelia quickly turned around, he had found her hiding spot, great, this was exactly what she needed right now. Enemies on the inside and enemies on the outside.

She took a few steps back, hitting the wall behind her "I'm surprised you made it out alive"

"Is that why you were banging your head against the wall earlier?" Isaac raised a perfect eyebrow "were you, perhaps, grieving me?"

"On the contrary, it so happens that if you spend enough time with psychopaths, you involuntarily pick up some unwanted traits" Amelia slightly shifted under his wicked eyes as he drank her  image up.

"Well, in my opinion" Isaac whispered as he took slow steps towards her "we haven't spent nearly enough time as I would've liked. I can always ruin you some more."

Amelia opened her eyes so wide, it looked like they were about to fall out of their sockets as Isaac suddenly pounced on her.

She opened her mouth to scream, but her voice never managed to leave her throat as Isaac pulled two of his strong unrelenting arms around her waist.

He gently laid his head in the crook of her shoulder as her back touched the wall.

Amelia felt so warm she wanted to cry.

"What are you doing?" She asked between shaky breaths.

"Two more minutes" Isaac's voice was soft, as if he was talking to himself, coming out almost as weak as her own while he tightened the hug in an act of desperation. His demeanor showing complete vulnerability as he left his back exposed to her. Alpha's didn't do vulnerable.

He breathed her scent in and sighed before slowly moving his hands to grab something in his back pocket until Amelia started talking, freezing his hand in place.