I've always wanted to vacation in a hotter place

I love this song

I love this song

-------------------------------

Isaac's eyes were death.

They could've sent the grim reaper grabbing for his dress and offing with his tail between his bony legs.

He walked forward, each step slow and menacing. The promise of torment getting stronger with each one forward.

He did his best to even his breaths out. Trying to kill Lucifer now would only make him look worse in Amelia's eyes. Lucifer's wide smile easily conveyed how he was trying to rile him up on purpose.

He couldn't let his temper ruin everything.

He wouldn't let his temper ruin anything.

So Isaac slowly put his hands in his pockets, his eyes now cold and calculating.

'Remain calm' he mentally chanted.

And in one swift movement, with his hands still in his pockets, he kicked the massive, black, seven hundred pounds heavy table so hard it hit the wall on the other side of the room with an earth shattering crash.

Well, Rome wasn't built in a day.

"The fuck do you bastards want now?"

"Impudent little shit. Do you fucking know how much that cost?" Mammon emphasized, still struggling to balance all the precious ancient antiques he was essentially trying to swipe from his own castle.

"And this is why you've always been my favorite, Satan" Lucifer's eyes were sharp and his chuckle soft. Amelia then realized she never really knew what went on in his little head. How was a creature made up of light wired? What had he seen in all of his immortality? She looked at him with more fascination than love.

"What do we want? Well dog, how about you start by kissing my feet and begging for my forgiveness" Gavreel hissed, referring to when Isaac called him a pixie over the phone.

"I actually want some more chicken so-" Beelzebub tried to squeeze into their conversation.

"You still alive tinker bell? Well shit, you always manage to survive don't you?"

At Isaac's comment, Gavreel's chest rose a little with pride "obviou-"

"Kinda like a cockroach" Isaac deadpanned.

Gavreel froze for a second. He'd been called many things over a hundred years: a beauty, a rose more beautiful than Aphrodite herself, angels would weaken at the sight of his beauty and his scarlet locks.