Nothing punishes evil better than evil itself

Maybe it was true- that angels were meant to fall because when Lucifer fell, the force he ascended up with could rattle god himself

Before he hit the ground, the Prince spread his mighty wings and came soaring up, until he was twenty thousand meters up the sky.

A beautiful man with defined cheek bones, a concrete jaw, dangerous, long, black, angelic wings and eyes that lead you into oblivion, stood against bloody skies.

Amelia was frightened of what he was going to do next. He was where he belonged. This world was at his beck and call.

All the distorted keepers of Hell dropped their whips, trying to push against the power of the wind blown by his massive wings.

Their saviors had returned.

He had returned.

Gavreel's lips curled maliciously as he put his hands in his pockets and leaned his head back, looking at ruby skies and relishing in the moment- in the power vibrating through his veins.

In seconds, all the Keepers, in their grotesque, demonic forms, dropped to their knees and rejoiced, bowing to their lords.

Lucifer descended towards the fire. The damned former-humans tried to run, but the chains shackling them didn't allow it.

His wings gently flapped as he approached them, his feet hit the ground with an echoing thud. He slowly and menacingly approached a bruised, whipped, barely clothed, dark haired woman in her late thirties.

The woman screamed and hyperventilated, like she was in the middle of the world's longest and most furious panic attack, her eyes so wide they looked like they'd burst. She wished for death. But she was already dead.

"Do not be afraid, love. Why are you here?" He asked her with the kindest and gentlest of tones, caressing her cheeks. Nothing but honesty and compassion in his demeanor- his eyes soft and his long eye lashes fluttering.

The woman, surprised and mesmerized by his beauty so close to her, took a couple of minutes to comprehend his question, "I d..didn't do a-a-anything wrong, I'm innocent, p...please, I beg of y-you, please make the pain stop." She sobbed loudly.

"You poor thing," Lucifer wiped her tears lovingly, as he used his fire to melt her chains, "don't worry, I believe you, that's why I'm here.

"R-r-really?" The woman burst out crying, too battered and tortured to control any emotion.

"No, you ugly bitch," and in a second, Lucifer grabbed her by the hair and tossed her. The woman cried and begged as her skin bled against the rocky ground. Amelia gasped, instinctively looking at the veins in her wrist- the woman was bleeding what looked like thick black poison that burned her skin. How soon until this place started changing her and Isaac? She shivered.