My prettly little liar

"Nice to know you still remember me, it's been a while, you've grown

"Nice to know you still remember me, it's been a while, you've grown."

"What do you want now?" Isaac growled suspiciously.

"Just to check up on you? Say, have you been eating properly?" Lucifer showed his teeth in an awfully sweet smile. Although his sharp, bottomless eyes were deadly as ever.

"I let you live your little life, now it's time for me to collect" he idly played with his human nails, how was one suppose to rip open organs with these?

"I don't owe you shit" Isaac spat.

"That's where we'll have to disagree" Lucifer held out his palm and a piece of paper appeared out of thin air. He waved the paper in front of Isaac's body, which was still trapped by his magic since both the werewolves remained unable to move as their bodies froze in mid air.

"You shouldn't sign things before reading them closely, didn't your daddy ever teach you that? Oh wait if he wasn't alive, you probably wouldn't have signed it. How'd that go by the way? I heard you ripped out his heart and ate it, atta boy!"

Amelia didn't believe a thing this levitating psychopath was spouting. She looked at Isaac for confirmation but the grim expression on his chiselled face was a slap in the face. Why wasn't he laughing this off?

"Isaac! What did you sign?" She slowly asked.

"Nothing Amelia, don't listen to him, I swear I'll get out of this thing and rip out his throat, just give me three seconds" he promised her as he used all his will power to move his hand forward while he still floated in air.

"I'm sorry, she doesn't know?" Lucifer laughed "Why else does she think you have those episodes? Ohhhh, I get it, she's probably never seen one. A real one"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I SEND YOU BACK TO HELL" Isaac continued fighting Lucifer's hold.

"This is so unexpected!" Lucifer's eyes glittered, it totally wasn't  "Isaac never told you I was his brother?"

"DONT LISTEN TO HIM AMELIA, HE'S NOT MY BROTHER"

"No, no let me tell the story, little brother" Lucifer twitched as he flung a finger and Isaac's mouth was sewn shut.

"Young Isaac Black, a deceivingly beautiful face but a heart as dark as his last name, and one thing on his mind-murder. But alas his frail sixteen year old body couldn't beat his father's experience and accumulated power. The idea of being weak, sickened him.

Sickened him so much that when a small bird chirped into his ear, saying that a few fallen angels were looking for a strong vessel, he searched every corner until he found them."