The pixie with an identity crisis

Amelia, cautiously opened her eyelids, trying to accustom her eyes to the new found light coming from the door the strangers entered through

Amelia, cautiously opened her eyelids, trying to accustom her eyes to the new found light coming from the door the strangers entered through. Slowly the blurry images of multiple silhouettes focused into just two. In front of her stood two beautiful creatures, men but not entirely.

One of them had sharp cheekbones and flawless golden hair, his attire resembled that of a prince, as his immaculate royal blue jacket complemented his superior stance.  His smile was mesmerising and he gave an aura of purity and innocence. Like he was not capable of harm, but judging from the prison she awoke in- Amelia knew it was all an elaborate disguise.

The second one wore a devilish smirk as he dusted off his hands- making Amelia assume he was the psychotic asshole that threw the brick at her. He had hair the colour of roses. The evil glint in his eyes worked well with his heavy combat boots. He wore all black, and had chains of all sorts hanging out of his pants.

But the thing that stood out the most to Amelia, was their eyes-white pupils with silver irises. They were not werewolves nor were they vampires.

They stared at Amelia like she was a test subject.

"This is it?" The rosy haired man snarked "this is the luna of the blood hounds? What a bore, keeping her alive will be a hassle"

"Now, now, Gavreel, don't be rude," the blond said with a dazzling smile as his long legs gracefully walked towards her "don't mind him, we mean you no harm," he extended a hand towards Amelia, which she very gracefully declined when she bit it before he touched her.

It didn't seem to hurt the creature but he immediately pulled after, a look of distaste on his beautiful face, as if he touched something dirty.

"We were only trying to be kind," the man's voice continued to be melodic but this time, Amelia sensed a hint of hostility hid beneath his smile.

"You are one poisoning and a kidnapping too late to start being kind," she coughed out as she glared daggers with a small sarcastic smile "please don't tire yourself by starting now."

"Gavreel," the golden haired man sighed as his rosy haired companion-with an odd name like Gavreel came forward.

"Just so you know, I really respect your tenacity" Gavreel whispered in Amelia's ear as his rosy locks brushed against her cheek while she struggled to stand up "so this hurts me too."

And two seconds later Amelia felt a blow in her stomach, followed by another one hitting her spine. Judging from the small glimpse she got at Gavreel, his wide smile didn't really look like it hurt him at all.