Grudges and travelling pants

Imagine dragons- believer--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Everyone froze.

There was utter silence until Jake cleared his throat.

"Hey, Listen man-You can have her, I mean once you see her on her period there's really no going back-" his rambling only resulted in Ashton's death grip on his throat tightening.

"Don't. Fucking. Talk. About. Her" Ashton growled. Isaac was about to intervene, but they were all taken aback when Iris kicked her mate from behind.

Her sudden digression resulted in both Jake and Ashton losing their balance. 
She took the chance to tug on Ashton's arm and press him against the wall. The same way he had been holding Jake, only this time more deadly.

Mrs Faye moved forward, but was immediately held back by her husband who only shook his head. They had to figure this out themselves- very hypocritical behavior, judging from the fact that he had been five seconds away from murdering his own daughter's mate.

"Listen up mutt, I don't know what you think, but I suggest you back off, there is no place for you" Iris  sneered.

Everyone moved a few steps back and held their breaths. What a soap opera. They expected full on outrage. But unfortunately Ashton left them hanging as he burst into a full on grin.

"God, you're so beautiful" he sighed, completely entranced by the murderous red head.

"Are you deaf?! can you not comprehend? I'm telling you-this" she pointed between her and Ashton "is never happening"

"You're right, because it already happened" Ashton sighed dreamily once again.

"NO, NOTHING HAPPENED!"

"Ahh, heaven has no pleasantness like your angelic voice"

"You fucking shit faced asswipe, is that pleasant enough for you?"Iris taunted.

"Whoah, hold on angel face, I think we should leave a little something for the bedroom" Ashton winked.

"You like comparing me to angels. Well let me show you how hellish my fury is" Iris scowled, increasing her death grip.

"Is that why you're so hot?" Ashton flirted, like he didn't even feel Iris trying to suffocate him.

Their little-well whatever they were trying to do- was interrupted by a series of flashes. Mrs Faye was taking pictures.

Iris looked dumbfounded, she raised her head and seemingly for the first time, realized all the eyes that had been staring at the both of them. She quickly backed off Ashton, a little flustered.