The rocks that shall not be named

Isaac looked her in the eye

Isaac looked her in the eye. Why is she so hell bent on dying? He thought to himself was she traumatised as a child or something?

He breathed deeply and sighed "ok."

"Ok?" She asked puzzled, she had anticipated a bigger fight.

"Yes, but you play by my rules this time, so you better not go crying and I don't want any of your dramatic 'let's duel to the death' bullshit" he mimicked her in a high pitch feminine voice "you'll have plenty of time to do that later and I mean I understand how attractive you females might find me, but really, no need to try and stab each other to death for my attention," he ended, shaking his head.

"You...you think this is about you?" Amelia stammered.

"Isn't it obvious?" He replied with a smirk "They always want the strongest mate, true mates are rare, so they compete to show who is worthy of the strongest male."

"Can you introduce him to me one day?" Amelia squealed sarcastically.

"Don't act like you don't know who I'm talking about," Isaac scowled, his hair shining in the shimmering moonlight.

"You underestimate the females in your pack," Amelia blankly stated.

"Is that so?" Isaac questioned.

"Yes, you have put them in a castle and surrounded them with beautiful things but it seems like the only thing they want to do is spill some blood. Maybe you should let them fight with the men."

"I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself." Isaac laughed.

"I highly doubt that but their blood lust will reach its peak and it will either save you or kill you one day."

"Of course they are strong. No one in Blood hounds is weak. But the men have superior physical strength and always beat them in combat." he corrected her. His men were trained to be ruthless and vicious ever since they were young boys. They had fought many packs with him, some three times their size and always came back victorious; with the defeated Alpha's head on a stick as spoils of war.

The women got training and few were exceptional like Iris, but the rest didn't stand a chance. He stared because he found the petite brunette with a knack for picking fights with him quite fascinating, a little bewitching because what he did next could have only been caused by something as unnatural as witchcraft.

"But I might look into it. Although you have other things to be worrying about right now."

"Well contrary to what you might believe I don't quite enjoy the feeling of being beat into a pulp and shall do my utmost best to avoid it. Thank you very much," she stated confidently and headed for the front door to what the voice in her head called her demise.

It had saved her today. Her parents had once told her to not tell anyone about it, saying it was always going to be her biggest ally.

she was lost in her thoughts until she felt the brooding gloom coming from the Alpha walking behind her, continuously hassling her and asking if she still wanted to give up any time soon.

Amelia walked back into the grounds she had been dragged off a little while ago. It seemed to be much emptier than before, maybe it was because Iris wasn't here. Man that ego could really fill an entire room. Not that she was one to talk.

The brooding Alpha following her arrived seconds after she did "LISTE-" he was cut off with Amelia's finger on his lips. The tingles caught his attention. But Amelia had something else in her mind as she sucked in a breath "LISTEN UP YOU ASSHOLES, I WANT YOU TO MIND LINK, TEXT AND/OR SEND A GOD DAMN PIGEON TO EVERY ASSHOLE YOU ARE ASSOCIATED WITH," she sucked in another breath trying to imitate what Isaac would have said.

"TELL THEM TO DROP WHATEVER SHIT THEY'RE UP TO BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THEY'RE NOT ASLEEP. I MEAN WHAT CRIMINAL SLEEPS AT TWO AM? BAD ONES OBVIOUSLY. TELL IRIS TO GET HER WRINKLY BUTT HERE TOO, BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO FLATTEN THE BITCH," she ended, although she didn't get the frightened and 'people panicking everywhere to get out of her way in horror' response as she would have liked.

They all just silently stared at her. Big surprise. What else can this pack do? she thought sarcastically.

"YOU HEARD THE WOMAN!" Isaac boomed standing right next to her, his tall frame towering over her, black hair covering one eye and an aura of death surrounding him. At once everyone scattered, alarmed and panicked. She swore she saw a guy dive for a pigeon.  Not fair Amelia thought as she felt the smugness radiate off Isaac.

In less than ten minutes they were surrounded by hundreds of men and women. The sheer size of this pack still seemed to amaze Amelia. She admired Isaac for being able to lead so many people so well. They respected him. He had earned it and now she had to.

Iris walked through the circle formed by the crowd, a delighted smirk on her lips. "I heard you wanted to flatten me?" She inquired with a false smile "I thought you'd be happy you got a chance to run."

"No matter how hard it may be to believe, I actually missed the pleasantness of your company" Amelia said, her tone drenched in sweetness. 

The girls looked ready to pounce on each other but the Alpha used his immense speed to separate them by acting as a barrier.

"Not so fast, I've decided to shake things up a bit. You're not going to spar, you're going on a treasure hunt," he said teasingly while the girls looked at him with blank faces mirroring the crowd's.

They had come here to see someone get decapitated, not a treasure hunt.

"I've mind linked Aaron and Seth, some of the fastest wolves here, to hide three metallic rods in the forest, first one to find two and bring them out of the forest wins."

"And if we find one at the same time?" Iris asked, eyes focused on Amelia.

"Then you can fight over it to your hearts content-as long as you don't murder your opponent. I'll have people watching you at all times," he said pleasantly, the way you'd tell someone the weather would be bright and sunny for their picnic tomorrow.

"I know you're doing this to give Amelia some sort of an advantage, but I was raised in these woods, I know them like the back of my hand," Iris scoffed.

"I know, that's why I'll give Amelia a hint," he said walking towards her slowly "you'll find what you're looking for near suicidal rocks."

"Excuse me?" Iris spat.

But Amelia knew immediately. How could she forget?

A gun went of and they both started to run, heading for the forest known to carry poisonous snakes, blood thirsty bats, wild bears- and this was excluding all the supernatural beings like the pets of mischievous faerie folk known to sometimes wonder into these woods.

-----------------------------------
Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think about what happened so far :3