Fight me bitch

Pits

Pits. Of. Hell.

Amelia felt like she was in the pits of Hell, until one of the pack guards found them lying on the ground, their clothes almost dried, threatening each other like children. He looked confused when he saw Amelia and frankly she was a little insulted.

Did they really think it was that easy to kill her off. Whether she liked it or not, she was technically now their Luna for heaven's sake.

He bowed respectfully when he looked at Isaac. Just saying his name made Amelia's heart beat go crazy. So she hit her chest, trying to make it start acting normal again, but all that did was make her look like she was having a seizure.

The men talked about some pack business that Amelia tuned out. She was worried she'd unintentionally get herself involved into another criminal offense. Her first one- being forced into leading a pack of what some would call 'moral less, callous dirtbags'.

Isaac went back to his cold, calculative self. He subtly nodded at the guard and asked him to escort Amelia to the house.

"I can walk myself," She scoffed.

"You'll have to earn the privilege," Isaac mocked "oh and unless you want to go back to the dungeons, you might encounter some of the pack members. Be careful. They can be a handful with fresh meat."

Amelia wouldn't have thought that was too bad if he hadn't said that with such a devious smile.

"You have too many anyway, I'm sure you won't miss a few of them." she batted her eyes as she was dragged back to the mansion they called a pack house.

The guards, on Isaac's command, had gotten her something to eat in a small store. She accepted the food this time. God knew she would need it. She chewed the chicken quietly as pack members passed by and whispered in each other's ears. Burning holes through her skull. They hadn't forgiven the impudent brat for what she had pulled earlier with their Alpha.

The guards then led her to what she assumed was the pack house. They opened the massive doors and looked at her. A look of pity and amusement evident on their faces.

Amelia suspiciously walked in, taken aback by the beautiful tapestries, elegantly carved walls, chandeliers and expensive art work, she was confused as to why a pack of savages like blood hounds would be interested in such fancy décor. She had expected blood stains and dead dissembled bodies.

The corridor was filled with stoic faced guards and led to a massive hall with a huge chandelier, three different fire places and what looked like twenty women around her age, some older, wearing silk and sitting on various satin covered antique sofas placed in the grand hall, chatting. One thing they all had in common was their reactions when they saw her. Everyone froze. She was met with complete, utter silence.