Isaac, the world's most obedient boyfriend

THANK YOU FOR 2K VIEWS!!!!!!

-----------------------------------Amelia dialed her grandma, nervously tapping her feet as a very naked Isaac stood behind her. It was hard to concentrate on the phone call when all she wanted to do was lick his ches-cheesecake! Lick his...um cheesecake.

The phone beeped and her grandmother picked it up after the third ring.

"Tell her you'll make sure she never meets her grandchildren if she-" Isaac advised her from behind. But she shushed him up by smacking him with a box of tissues.

"Hey granny, its me" Amelia tried.

"yes...I'm still a..." Amelia smacked herself on the head in embarrassment at the sound of her grandma's prying questions regarding her virginity.

"Look I just want to clear it all up, it's not what you've heard, the truth is a little more...complicated?" She stated not wanting to tell her grandma she had been kidnapped by Isaac.

She was trying to get her grandma to lift off his curse, not call her little wrinkly old friends to perform a 'let's kill this bastard in the most painful possible way imaginable ritual."

She loved her grandma, she really did. The lady was in her seventies and still had a truck load of snark in her. But her grandmother was not very forgiving and maybe letting her think they had eloped for now was her only shot at trying to disintegrate the tension between her mate and her family.

"Look granny, he was having a bad day, he didn't mean any of that- he's absolutely harmless-" Amelia convinced her grandma.

"I'm pretty fucking terrifying, thank you ver-" Isaac shut up after another tissue box smacked his head. First the branches and now this? It really wasn't his best week.

"He is my mate grandma, give him a chance! That's all I'm asking for! One chance! Ok ok yes! yes whatever you say grandma, ok...ok, we'll be there. Love you too" the brunette ended the lengthy phone call with a megawatt smile, handing the cellphone back to Isaac.

"She said she won't lift the curse until you meet her and prove you are a worthy mate. Oh and she also graded you."

"Excuse me" He questioned with jet black hair falling on his oceanic blue eyes and his drool worthy smile.

"Gave you a minus one for impregnating her granddaughter, then a minus one for lying about impregnating her granddaughter because she already started knitting the baby a sweater and now she has to make the cat wear it, a minus one for being from the Blood hounds pack, plus one for being an Alpha because that means you're not a total waste of space and a minus three for sounding like that one guy from bingo she really hates" Amelia ended counting on her fingers.

"I haven't met the damn woman and she already gave me a minus five?! I'm not a fucking test paper she gets to grade!" Isaac exclaimed, feeling insulted.