Why don't you go to Hell? Literally.

And for worse it was

The earth was dying.

The portal opened, laws of physics were compromised, the ground started cracking, thunder lit up the sky, clouds covered the sun in shame and the trees threatened to collapse on top of each other. It was not safe outside anymore. The earth was preparing itself for the end.

Isaac desperately grabbed Amelia and pulled her behind him.

"We're late! We need to go through the portal so it can be closed! Quickly!" She tried to scream above the sound of tornado like wind.

They ran, avoiding the falling trees but were forcefully halted by an approaching group of guards that were searching for them.

"He's trying to run away with her!" one of them shouted as they grabbed the both of them, flapped their wings, chanting ritualistic hymns in a language Amelia had never heard before and teleported into a soundproof Hall.

Amelia had shut her eyes and she didn't need to open them to figure out where they were. The force of the portal was immense and she could smell the six Princes standing in the room. Being near the portal, closer to Hell, was undoing their cleaver disguises.

Lucifer stood right in front of the blue portal, his hands outstretched, his eyes closed and his hair waving in the wind as he giddily inhaled the sense of destruction and suffering.

"The both of you didn't try to run, did you?" Lucifer opened one eye filled with internal power and chuckled darkly as he turned to approach them.

"Run? Fuck no. I take super hot showers to practice burning in Hell," Isaac mocked with a glare.

"You imbecile! When will you learn to stop mocking your superiors!" Amelia pulled her hand away from the guard's grasp and went into character as she gazed at Lucifer with infatuation, she was a decent actress, "Why do we have to bring that with us, my love?"

"I hope he didn't lay a hand on you darling," Lucifer pulled her into him as he caressed her checks slowly, his other hand going under her shirt, taunting Isaac, reminding him of what was at stake.

Isaac's growls were deadly.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but do you by any chance have something to say?" Lucifer asked the Alpha with a raised eyebrow and a smile that displayed his satanic sharp teeth.

"You inspire my inner serial killer," Isaac's lips curved into a sly, deadly smile.

"In two seconds, you know what else will be beneath us, scorching ground, and Hell fire. Hallelujah," Asmodeus mumbled sarcastically as he held a mirror while he uninterestingly admired his own face. He then kissed the mirror before he dropped it on the floor and stepped on it, shattering the glass, "for good luck."