Where do your loyalties lie?

My most favorite song in the world~Mad hatter- Melanie Martinez

Mad hatter- Melanie Martinez

Thank you for your support xxx

--------------------------------------"ISAAC FOR THE ONE HUNDREDTH TIME, WHEN I ASK YOU WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING 'SLAUGHTERING THE WEAK' IS NOT A SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE ANSWER" Amelia elaborated throwing her arms in the air.

"so what you're saying is you want me to lie" Isaac gasped melodramatically.

"Don't twist my-"

"Because I also beheaded some one once, just to shake things up around here so we can talk about that if you want-"

"You will say you manage pack affairs" Amelia huffed, a little startled by his lack of empathy and openness to such grotesque behavior. He was obviously just saying this to mess with her, right? But Amelia did not ask. She was afraid of his answer and anyway, no way something like that was going to happen now that she was here. They were getting ready to head to her family's house in silver moon and she was last minute quizzing Isaac on dinner small talk etiquette. He could be a little harsh sometimes and the people back home didn't really share his sense of humor.

She would know, she learned the hard way.

"Same thing" Isaac vexed as he entered the bathroom to put on his suit.

Amelia felt her stomach drop just at the mere thought of introducing him to her family. They probably thought she was a disappointment. As the Beta's daughter she had promised to become a fierce leader who stood up for her pack and fearlessly took on their enemies. Now when she had turned eighteen and was old enough to make good on her promises she was returning with enemy number one on her arms.

The man that had caused much destruction and death. She had seen him when his wolf was surfacing, he was cruel and that was when she was his mate. She had never seen him when he was going out to war.

A long time ago, under his father's reign, warriors in her pack had once fought the blood hounds, it was a very bloody battle and they soon enough realized the Blood hounds weren't a pack that stuck to the werewolf law, they were cruel just for the sake of being cruel, they killed just for the sake of spilling blood. Amelia remembered attending the funeral of those twenty two men and having to watch them being mourned by hysterical wives and little children. She had seen what Isaac's father was capable off and she hated him.

But silver moon learned to keep away from the blood hounds after that. Actually they learned to stay away from everyone after that. They isolated themselves until recently.

So she had only heard rumors about Isaac's antics. And according to the rumors Isaac had a personal dungeon in his bedroom where he kept tortured prisoners because the soothing sounds of their terrified screams helped him sleep at night. At least she could cross that one off the list. The dungeon was actually located a good mile from his bedroom.