A conversation with a ghost

The name of the book has been changed to ' Chained to the Devil's Advocate' because I think that sounds better right??????

I'll start uploading regularly now ^.^

Recap: they had a meeting where Lucifer announced his plans of traveling to Hell tomorrow. Isaac calls Gavreel ugly (because why would he not?) and then Gavreel tries to kill Isaac (because why would he not? What is common decency even?)

------------------------------------

After several now broken pieces of art and a lot of snarking insults, Amelia managed to slip out of the room unnoticed in the midst of total chaos.

The seven brothers enjoyed their fair share of destruction.

Gavreel and Isaac just growl at each other like they're two male dogs engaged in a fight of rank Amelia laughed at the thought, if they weren't deadly killers, their barking would've been endearing.

But her laugher stopped abruptly as soon as Lucifer's words came back. She couldn't possible go to Hell. I mean she joked about having a place reserved but never in a million years did she imagine herself there. The thought was terrifying, what if she could never leave? What was so important to Lucifer that he'd be risking this? Some things were best to not be messed with.

'You mean like not running after random people that scream in the forest in broad daylight, especially when you have people trying to kidnap you. Well yes, in that case, some things are best to not be MESSED with. Your words. Not mine.' A mysterious voice sang

"Who is that?!" Amelia took a step back as she anxiously looked around.

"I can't believe you forgot me, I mean, hello, random voice that lives in your head, PHD in lowering your self esteem. I'd like to believe I'm quite difficult to forget."

"That's it, I've lost it" Amelia fell to the floor on her knees as she clutched the hair on her head like a crazy person.

"You've lost something alright- try common sense. God, how the hell did you allow that sorry excuse of a demon to get inside your head? This place is already occupied amigo, although judging from the extent of your denseness, it should be pretty roomy."

"I'm making fun of myself, this is a new low, did I always have such awful self esteem? Is this some side effect of my memory loss? I have to get Lucifer- he'll know what to do-" Amelia whispered.

"Oh no you don't. That bastard almost wiped me out. What a miserable bitch. Why is everyone always trying to kill you. It is very exhausting maybe you should get a better personality."