An alternative life

Isaac instantly froze, unable to hurt Amelia

Amelia held onto Lucifer who was still silently vibrating with laughter. Oh how much fun was it to mess with these two souls.

"Was this your plan all along?" Isaac spat.

"Yes. If I have her then I have you, but I must admit, your reaction was much more than I could have ever anticipated" Lucifer complimented.

"What...do you want?" Isaac choked with defeat.

"Well, right now I want to go and rest" he stood up and wrapped his arms around Amelia.

"Don't touch her!"

"Ah ah ah, you seemed to have killed some of my best men, you even left a scar on my face. You have to be punished just a little, brother" Lucifer spoke before some guards appeared and chained Isaac's hands together.

Isaac quickly started fighting them off.

"Resist Isaac and I can't guarantee Amelia's safety" Lucifer softly whispered, his lips on Amelia's neck as she sighed into his chest "but if you listen to me, I'll give her back to you- maybe even fully intact"

"You piece of shi-" Isaac moved towards him but stopped as Amelia gave him the ugliest look for speaking to Lucifer like that.

He didn't understand, even if she was compelled, had she not heard what he was saying?

But for her safety he chose to silently comply and let the guards take him to the dungeons.

Amelia watched him being dragged away, she didn't really understand. She had foggy memories of this man, she thought she remembered loving him but it felt like it was another life. Lucifer felt the shift of her heart and quickly moved her chin so she was looking into his eyes once again. And just like that, all reason and logic left her as she stared into black empty eyes that seemed to suck her soul into them.

"That's right Amelia, who are your loyalties to?"

"You, my love" she whispered completely hypnotised.

That night, Amelia was taken into her room, it was in a castle a few miles away from virgin Mary's house- where  those evil werewolves tried to harm her beloved.

Her room was decorated with the finest tapestries and furniture while Isaac was kept in the cells a few stories underground.

She wrapped herself in velvet blankets, suddenly feeling uneasy, not being able to trust her own mind. She tried so hard to remember, but all the memories she had with Isaac started to fade and Lucifer appeared in all of them. Lucifer was there, he broke her out of Isaac's cell. He rescued her. He fought for her pack. Now Isaac was back, trying to take revenge- that's right, Isaac was evil.