Who is Isaac black?

Amelia moved her legs as fast as she could

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Amelia moved her legs as fast as she could. She estimated that she had approximately ten minutes to get as far as possible. The guard used his wolf speed to go back and that would take two minutes. She gave him a couple minutes to freak out about finding a green car, until hearing Isaac had been knocked out, inevitably realising he had been played and another two to come and drag her back.

Amelia was wrong because it took them five minutes to come back looking for her. This was mostly because Isaac was awake. As soon as the guard returned to the pack, Isaac cornered him, frantically asking about Amelia's whereabouts.

They reached the spot Amelia had been supposedly 'injured' at with the speed of light and when Isaac couldn't find her, he sent out an order telling everyone to search the woods until they did. Anyone who knew her whereabouts and kept quiet would be executed for treason.

Isaac caught his mate's scent and followed it until he found her sitting on a tree branch.

"Amelia! Come down this instant!"

His demand was met with a sneaker being aimed at his face.

"I'm sorry, unfortunately I don't speak kidnapper!!!!"

"Stop messing around, you're acting like a child! Climb down right now!"

"I don't speak insolent loser either."

"OK FINE, STAY THERE!" he yelled as he attempted to climb the tree.

Amelia would be lying if she said the sight of Isaac climbing a tree extremely squeamishly wasn't a little amusing. It was fun to see him struggle outside his element. Guess they didn't teach dogs to climb trees.

Isaac, after a considerable amount of time, reached the spot Amelia was sitting on. Amelia made a gesture to try and push him off.

"Wait!" Isaac exclaimed "give me five minutes to explain, if you don't like what I have to say, you can push me down."

Amelia took a second to think and then nodded. She guessed she could wait five minutes before pushing him to his doom. It would be way more dramatic this way.

Isaac looked relieved and sat next to her "thank you."

When he got no response he continued "I don't blame you for knocking me out."

Amelia just snorted.

"I know you think I'm some kind of monster. I've done nothing to prove you otherwise. I kill. I have little to no mercy. I've slaughtered a thousand packs to protect my own, I've broken families. It's difficult for me to feel sympathy, actually it's difficult for me to feel anything at all. When I get angry, my wolf tries to take over and I go into an uncontrollable rage. I crave the scent of blood spilling-

"Ok ok, you've convinced me, I'm pushing you off." Amelia decided.

"No!" Isaac clung to the branch even more tightly. "I'm not done yet! My point is when I was younger, my mother was taken hostage, my father went into a mad rage trying to get her back." Isaac coughed out, his eyes heavy, for the first time showing the years of pain he'd been keeping bottled up.

"He was a very resourceful and determined man. But he failed. He screwed up. The kidnappers didn't get what they wanted so they killed her. Those bastards didn't think that was enough, they sent him her hand, with her wedding ring on her finger and everything," his voice started getting all chocked up.

"Isaac you don't have to tell me about it if you don't want to." Amelia said like she wanted him to tell her all about it.

"No, you'll have to find out eventually." Isaac looked longingly at a distance "and you know what the most fucked up thing about this is? I found the box, it was wrapped like a present and I got all excited. I was eleven, I thought mom was on vacation or something. Thought maybe she sent me a present. I was happy." He laughed.

Amelia grabbed his hand instinctively, she didn't know what to do. What do you say to some one who'd gone through so much tragedy. Tears threatened to fall.

"I screamed after I opened it. Threw the box across the room. My father ran in. You should have seen the look on his face. I swear. I'll never forget the way his eyes changed, when he found out he'd just lost the love of his life. He spoke different, he didn't smile, he slaughtered-everyone, I think he let his wolf make all the decisions, the man who never gave up- gave up." Isaac held her hand even more tightly.

"He didn't speak for a long time. When I'd ask about mom, about what happened, he'd attack me, fifty lashes was it?" Amelia's heart sank

"Once I accidentally dropped a blade. He saw that and dragged me to a nearby warehouse, put up a target and made me stand in front of it. I was just a little kid, my head reached the bottom of the bull's eye. He got his friends to throw every knife they could get their hands on right on the bulls eye. Some of them scratched my cheek, blood dripped down but every time I flinched or tried to run-it only got worse. Weakness was unacceptable" Issac looked uncomfortable, it was obviously hurting him to relive things he had tried to repress and forget all this time.

"I turned into a monster- even worse than him, after I turned seventeen, I pissed him off again but this time when he tried to lash me, I tore the whip into two and then I killed him. You know what he said the whole time? 'That's right Isaac, do it. Show me what you're made off, don't be a coward! Don't be weak, don't show mercy! it'll only get you killed- just like your mother. That was the first of many times I lost control. I did my best to control it after that. I hated myself- no matter how bad my father was, I never wanted to kill him, that's why I always silently endured. But soon after- I stopped caring, stopped trying to be good. What was it worth really? I had a pack to lead and you eat or you get eaten. I could snap the neck of a man on his knees, begging me not to because he had a family to feed. People called me the Devil. They stopped trying to mess with my pack and I told myself if we hadn't done what we had, we would have been the ones locked in chains. The same way my father had shown mercy to a pack that ended up killing his mate."

Amelia listened to his every word. She never realized how lucky she was to have been born into a loving family, to have never experienced such loss, to have never helplessly have to see someone she loves slowly falling into madness.

"I gave everyone a tough time, degraded the weak, I made sure everyone was just as hungry for power. Turned them into a bunch of savages really," a light chuckle escaped his lips, his blue eyes focusing on Amelia.

"And then I met you. Pretty fucking inconvenient if you ask me." Amelia laughed when he tried to make a joke.

"Everything was going smoothly and then out of nowhere, I find out this silver moon picked a fight with six of my men. And to top it all she gave them a heck of a time trying to chase her down. Do you know how pissed I was? But then when I entered the dungeon everything changed.

"You scared me shitless. It was supposed to be the other way around. And I respect that." He laughed.

"All I'm asking is for one more chance." Isaac pleaded.

Amelia put a finger on her chin and seemed to debate it for a second until she suddenly used her hand to push him off the tree from behind.

Isaac squealed as he fell but managed to land on his feet. Sort off.

Before he had a chance to say anything, Amelia smiled at him from above. "You can have it."

----------------------------

The Eternally Damnedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें