meetings

liked by kendalljenner, andrearussett, loveblakerossi, and 43,283 more

blakerossi oldie bc the pink in my hair is gone but it's a surprise (;

view 9,372 comments

After the extremely long 4 hour meeting, we were dismissed for the night. We were to be back at the airport by 5 in the morning so we could all be boarded by 6 and take off by 7.

All I could think about was how messed up my sleeping schedule would be.

As I was walking out of the building with my purse, I was stopped by a very well known model known as Kendall Jenner.

We knew who each other was but we had only interacted a very few amount of times over social media.

"Blake, congrats on your wings! How exciting is that?" She put her hand on my shoulder, a bright smile on her face. She was slightly taller than me so she could look down on me.

"Hey! It's good to see you and thanks. It's absolutely crazy. How are you?" I asked, a smile appearing on my face as she mentioned i would be walking with wings this year.

"I'm good, just trying to prepare for the next few days. I was actually wondering if you wanted to sleep over at my place tonight and then we could come together to the airport tomorrow?" Kendall and I made our way towards the elevator.

I was actually kind of shocked that she was asking me this, since we literally had never spoken to each other in real life. We just kind of liked each other's things on instagram and sometimes tweeted each other heart eye emojis.

"Um, yeah that sounds fun. It'll be cool to spend my last free night with another model." I smiled a little and we were soon making our way into her car.

We didn't really talk much the way to her house, but when we did get there she started rambling about the most random things.

When we walked inside, Kris was in the kitchen and I was shook to say the least because I was meeting Kris Jenner? I mean, I don't know what I expected?

"Mom, this is Blake. She's walking in the show and she's gonna chill here tonight." Kendall brought me into the kitchen and there she was.

"Hi, Blake. It's exciting isn't it?" Kris walked over and shook my hand and gave me a smile.

"Very." I laughed and looked over to Kendall.

"We're gonna go upstairs and get some rest. We have to be up early, so I'll see you in Paris." Kendall kissed her moms cheek while singing her words. Clearly she was excited about going to Paris.

I gave Kris a small wave and followed behind Kendall up the stairs of the large house. When we got to her room we sat on the bed for a few minutes in silence before Kendall pulled out her MacBook and set it in front of me.

"Have you ever been to Paris?" Kendall asked.

"I haven't. I'm really excited to go. It's nice that they're giving us time off in between rehearsals so we can explore a little." I said as I looked at the screen.

"We should see what's going on the next few days so we can go do something while we're there." She said.

"Yeah, that would be fun." I nodded, and looked over her shoulder.

We decided visiting a few art museums and going to a few of the cafes would be nice and of course going to the Eiffel Tower.

We spent the rest of our night making an itinerary for when we would be in Paris. It felt nice to know I would have a friend there and not just be left alone to explore by myself like a loner.

After completing our itinerary we decided it was probably best if we went to sleep.

When we woke up the next morning I was extremely tired. I wanted nothing more than to go back to sleep but then I realized I was gonna be in Paris by tonight.

Kendall and I woke up and got dressed in our pink VSFS 2016 shirts. Apparently it was mandatory that we wear this and jeans. So of course I chose distressed skinny jeans and a pair of nice black heels. I pulled on a black jacket over it and went on to fix my hair and do my make up.

My heart was racing the entire way to the airport. Check in went pretty smoothly and everyone looked so cute in our matching shirts. We took a lot of photos and did a few press things and interviews for the actual show.

When I got on the plane I realized I couldn't even go back to sleep I was so excited. The plane filled with chatter and excitement about going to Paris. I found it so cool that I was just sitting here on a private jet for Victoria's Secret models for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show with all of these incredible models. I was literally star struck.

The flight was a long 10 hours and I actually managed to get a little sleep. I wanted to stay awake so I could be on the Paris schedule but that just didn't work out. I would honestly probably end up taking some melatonin so I could sleep.

When we landed everyone was quick to get off the plane and towards the shuttle that would take all of us to the hotel we were staying in.

We all gathered in the lobby and I took a hold of Kendall's hand, waiting to see what the producer would say.

"Okay ladies, we've got T-5 days until showtime. It is now 11PM ((lol I suck at time zones so bear with me)), so you may either get some rest, or go out and late night explore. Tomorrow you have the day off. Wednesday is when rehearsals begin, but you'll have some time off. Thursday is dress rehearsals which will take up most of the day but you'll still have some time off. Friday is show day. Good night ladies!"

We were left to ourselves to find our rooms and since I had no other friends I was left rooming with Kendall and the Hadid sisters.

We debated on going out to explore but we figured it was best if we just went to sleep and spent the whole day exploring tomorrow.

In just 2 days, prep for the biggest night of my life and the biggest step in my career would be happening.

Paris looked promising to me.

um do people even read Shawn fanfics anymore? I love this boy I s2g. anyways you guys know what to do

comment and vote, show some love and feedback!!

all the love