a part of me

liked by blakerossi, aaliyahmende

liked by blakerossi, aaliyahmende.s, tmz_news and 5,820,439 more.

shawnmendes She is my whole world and more but all things aside, she is the strongest and most loving woman I have ever met. My favorite picture I've ever taken of this beauty from a happier time of ours.

aaliyahmende.s I love you both. Stay strong💜

view 1,310,371 more comments

SHAWN'S POV

After hanging up with Blake, I had to get ready for my event with a radio station in Los Angeles. Jake and Andrew were sitting in the hotel with me while I got dressed.

"How is Blake?" Andrew asked.

"She's good, she's kicking ass on set." I smiled at the thought of her. It sucked being away from her all the time, and I missed her more than anything, but we had to do what we had to do to accommodate our careers.

"I'm proud of her," Andrew said.

"Believe me, I am too." I said as I zipped my backpack up. "Ready?"

"Yep, let's get you downtown." Jake stood up and we were on our way.

I in the midst of a radio performance when Jake ran onto the stage. This had never happened before, so I was quite confused.

"What's up?" I asked, stepping away from the mic.

"Blake is being rushed to the hospital. She apparently got injured badly on set." Jake said quickly and quietly in my ear.

My heart dropped and I stepped back to the mic, "I'm so so sorry guys, but there is a family emergency that I have to take care of. I have to stop the show." I didn't stay another second to see or hear their reactions, I pulled my guitar off my shoulder and ran off stage behind Jake.

"What happened?" I asked, as we ran through the tunnels of backstage.

"They just said she was in the middle of shooting and she screamed out in pain." Andrew said next to me. Jake opened the door to the Uber and we all climbed in.

My heart was banging against my chest and I couldn't think of anything that could have happened to her. I called my mom as we were on our way to the airport, panicking.

"Mom, get on the next flight to Washington, now." I said as soon as she picked up the phone.

"Why, what's wrong?"