come back

liked by shawnmendes, aaliyahmende

liked by shawnmendes, aaliyahmende.s, andrearussett and 381,502 more.

blakerossi   Come stop by VS in NY to meet me(: home sweet home

view 14,724 more comments

Andrea was asleep on the couch when I woke up after I cried myself to sleep. When I checked my phone, the amount of messages I had were too much.

shawn💜: please call when you land

shawn💜: I see you've landed, but you still haven't called

Andrew Gertler: Call when you can Blake! We're all worried about you. Much love xx

sista sista: don't know what happened, but I'm worried. please respond to any of us! i love you xx

shawn💜: ill be on my way to New York after the last show

shawn💜: please answer me blake

shawn💜: love you b..

That was the last text I had gotten from him and it was last night. I'm assuming he would be awake by now since the time difference. I felt terrible for ignoring them all, but in order to clear my mind for a minute I needed to get away.

I deleted almost every social media app from my phone. I couldn't let anything get to me. Not even the slightest rude comment, and my mentions just happened to be filled with them. I truly needed a break and this would be it.

I got up from my place on the couch, without waking Andrea up and walked to my room and sat on my bed. It was annoying how puffy my eyes were from the mix of sleeping and crying so much in the past 2 days. I took a deep breath, praying Shawn wasn't busy and FaceTimed him.

He answered almost immediately, he was in a hotel, somewhere in the Philippines I'm assuming and he looked just as rough as I did. His face was red and his hair was messy. His eyes too were puffy and I hated myself for it.

"Blake, thank god." He breathed and finally the camera stopped moving and I could see his face clearly.

"How are you? I saw last night you-"

"It doesn't matter. I just got overwhelmed. You know, I miss my family and stuff and then you left and it just kind of added on to it." He explained his crying on stage last night and I rested my head in my hands. I knew it was because of me.

"I really had to go." I said quietly.

"I know.. I know this is all getting hard for you. I just wish you would have talked to me before getting up and leaving." Shawn said.