there for you

liked by shawnmendes, kendalljenner, aminahvasse and 78,839 more

blakerossi   it's the day before the biggest night of my life and this is how I spend my morning

shawnmendes   at least give me photo creds😒

Everyone was up pretty early, stressing out about how today was gonna be the last meeting and rehearsal. I woke up early simply because I was waiting on a DM from Shawn that said he was gonna pick me up.

At one point in my morning, I figured he just wasn't coming and forgot all about it. Finally around 9am, Shawn's notification came onto my phone and I was the happiest girl in the world.

ShawnMendes: don't even bother changing, just come down. I'm here(:

I sighed and shook my head. I actually looked awful. I was wearing gray sweatpants and a t shirt that was too big. My hair was pulled back and I barely did my make up when I woke up.

BlakeRossi: im coming down xx

I pulled on my Nikes and headed down to the lobby. Shawn and Jake were waiting inside. I smiled when I saw Shawn in a pair of sweats and a white t shirt. We were kind of matching since even he had on a pair of black and white Nikes.

I walked towards him and gave him a hug before looking at Jake and giving him a fist bump.

"How was your walk to your hotel?" I asked.

"It was nice. It didn't take too long actually." Jake said.

"Are you ready?" Shawn asked.

"I'm ready. Where are we going?" I nodded and we walked out of the hotel onto the sidewalk.

"To a little cafe I found." Shawn answered.

I was no doubt crazy nervous for what tonight and tomorrow held, but when I was with Shawn I pushed everything away and stayed in the moment with him. He was just so cool to hang out with and walk around with.

"How long are you in Paris for?" I asked as we walked. Jake was kind of trailing behind us.

"For as long as I please at this point," he laughed, "I have the next few months off until tour kicks off again."

"That's pretty cool. I'll basically have a whole year off after tomorrow. Weird how our jobs work out huh?" I looked over at him. His hair was messy and curly and it looked so cute. I wanted to just touch it.

"I think I'm gonna spend some time in the studio and at home."

We got to the small cafe and I fell in love almost instantly. The entire cafe was white with hints of marble everywhere. It was aesthetically pleasing and it wasn't very busy which was nice. We got a table outside and Jake took a table in the cafe, close to the window.