a big premier

liked by dylanobrien, andrewgertler, shawnmendes and 1,002,743 more

blakerossi #ShotDownPremier feat Shawn's arm

shawnmendes princess💙

shawnupdatesww he's such a good boyfriend wow

view 80,832 more comments

I was happy to be back home in Toronto, but I had a million things on my mind to stress about.  Two premiers, a weekend full of the casting process for the next VSFS, a trip to Brazil for Shawn's biggest show yet and Aaliyah's birthday.

"Are you ready to head to L.A?" He asked. "We don't have to go right this second." Shawn asked.

"I have to meet with Jennifer to get my dresses for New York and Los Angeles and then with Michelle about casting." I said as I continued with cleaning the dishes.

"I know babe, but we just got back 2 days ago. You're so stressed are you sure you want to leave just yet?" I felt Shawn's presence behind me and he rested his hands on my shoulders.

"We can wait. I'm just freaking out because of everything coming up." I said, shutting the water off and drying my hands.

"Do you wanna go spend some time down at mom's? It'll help clear your mind as relax before we start running around crazy again." Shawn's hand starting massaging my shoulders gently and I turned around to face them.

"Yeah, I'd like that." I said. He pecked my lips quickly before turning around to call Karen.

Spending time at Karen's always put me in a stress free state and that was something I really needed right now. Things in my life were finally getting back on track and I didn't want stress to mess it up.

Shawn and I were happy again and that was something I was valuing at most.

"Okay, pack a bag and we'll head down." Shawn slid the balcony door shut and we made our way into our room.

I grabbed my backpack and shoved a few outfits in there and some pajamas. I was ready to see them again. It had been a while since we had gotten the chance to just spend time at Karen's and I missed it.

"We'll leave to L.A on Friday, how's that sound?" Shawn asked.

"Sounds good." I said.

After packing everything, Shawn and I were in his Jeep on our way to Karen's for the next 4 days. It would still give me time to get to L.A and prep for the two premiers and thankfully, Michelle was kind enough and rescheduled our meeting as well.