you and i against the world

liked by perezhilton, shawnmendes, andrewgertler and 608,201 more

blakerossi   thank you

shawnmendes    💙

aaliyahmende.s   get better Blake, I love and miss you💖

view 30,064 more comments

I was more than confused when I finally came to. I don't really remember much of what happened. It was like I was there one second and then the next everything was black.

I looked around, realizing I was in a hospital room. I sighed and went to pinch the bridge of my nose, but I winced when I felt the IV sticking in my arm. I looked around and no one was here. I was by myself.

I wondered if I was still in Los Angeles or if everything that had just happened was a dream. How long had it been anyways?

I didn't even have my phone on me and my luggage was no where to be seen. I heard voices in the hall but I just assumed it was nurses doing their rounds.

Slowly, recollection of the events started to come back to me and I felt like crying. How did I manage to freaking faint in the midst of an entire crowd. How embarrassing. My eyes started watering and my chest started hurt again. What was the media saying? I wish I didn't care so much but I couldn't help it.

Suddenly the door opened and I looked at who it was. Shawn came running through door, towards my bed, Jake following behind him trying to grab his arm.

"Blake, baby, oh my god." Shawn cupped my cheeks when he got to me, brushing my messy hair from my face. "What happened? Are you okay? I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner."

"I'm fine," I spoke. My voice was raspy and sounded gross. "I don't know what happened."

Shawn kissed my forehead and sat next to me on the bed, taking both of my hands, "I knew I should have came with Jake. I'm so sorry, Blake."

"It's okay, it's not your fault." I squeezed his hands, becoming over whelmed with emotions. Shawn was finally here and he was blaming himself for what happened.

Jake re entered the room, followed by a nurse who both stopped at the end of my bed. I felt Shawn's grip tighten on my hand as she flipped through her clip board.

"Okay, Ms. Rossi, do you remember much of what happened?" She asked.

"No, not really." I was starting to get nervous.