the city of love

liked by shawnmendes, andrewgertler, aaliyahmende

liked by shawnmendes, andrewgertler, aaliyahmende.s and 377,908 more.

blakerossi the field where it all began

shawnmendes 😍

aaliyahmende.s ^um what

view 17,290 more comments

I stood there for a moment waiting for him to say something but he didn't. He just stood there. We just stood there staring at each other.

"But?" He finally said. "'I love you, but'... there's always a but."

"There is no but. I just love you." I put my hands on my hips to keep them from shaking as I looked at him.

The room suddenly felt hot, probably from how frustrated we both were. You could cut the tension with a knife.

Shawn made his way towards me and cupped my cheeks, pushing me into the wall gently. He tilted his head, hesitating before kissing me gently. I had to hold onto him again just so my legs wouldn't give out from under me. The longer we stood there kissing, the more deep and heated it got. We were both so angry and frustrated with each other yet we were kissing each other as if it was the last thing we were gonna do in our lifetimes.

I gripped his arms, then moved my arms around his neck, while his hands moved to my hips, pulling them into his.

I pulled away, catching my breath as I hit his shoulder, "Stop it!"

"Stop what?" He stepped towards me again, and I held my hand up to stop him.

I couldn't even process anything that was happening right now. The entire world felt like a blur. I felt dizzy.

"Tell me you want this, Blake." Shawn dropped to his knees in front of me, and my jaw dropped. "Tell me this is what you want, please. I love you." His hands rested on my thighs and I shook my head, my eyes watering.

I had been waiting for this for so long. For Shawn to tell me this. For us to be together., something I never thought would happen. So now that it was happening, why was I running from my feelings?

I was scared.

I put my hands on his shoulders as he rested his forehead against my stomach, "Tell me, Blake. I know you want this."

"I do want this," I answered quietly, "But I don't think you do."

"I'm on my knees in front of you. B, please. I need you. I want this more than anything." I felt his grip tighten on my legs as he looked up at me.