a fantasy (bra)

• one year later @ the 2018 victoria's secret fashion show•

liked by shawnmendes, aaliyahmende.s, ivyballasari and 3,731,831 more.

blakerossi    3rd Times a charm when you're wearing a $16,000,000 bra and a pair of the most gorgeous wings I've ever laid eyes on

shawnmendes no bra is worth as much as you are😉

blakerossi @shawnmendes you're so cheesy

aaliyahmende.s   I cant believe I got to touch a $16,000,000 bra

view 100,371 more comments

I was on deck to walk in my third ever Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. This year the show had made its return to Paris for the second time and I couldn't be happier to be back in my favorite city in the world!

This year was even better because Aaliyah, Karen,Manny, Nana, Andrea and Ivy made it out to this show. It was Andreas first and since Ivy wasn't walking this show, she came out to watch.

Third times a charm right?

I had everyone I loved here and not to mention I had just finished up the second Shot Down movie and it would be coming out in a matter of months, I was living my absolute best life.

The best part about this show though, was that Shawn was asked to perform in this year's show. Not only was he following the footsteps of artists like Ed Sheeran, Harry Styles in performing in the worlds biggest fashion show, we would be doing it together and it was something I was extremely excited for.

"Ms. Rossi on deck with the Fantasy Bra, please!" I heard Michael call.

I still couldn't believe I was wearing the most expensive Fantasy Bra in Victoria's Secret history. I had my own entire segment filmed before the show and before we left to come here I had to do an official press reveal party of the Bra and then I had to do a photo shoot for the Bra and it was literally the most busy I have ever been for a show.

20 years old and I was one of the youngest models to ever wear the Fantasy Bra, and only in my third show as well. Alessandra had walked at least 14 times before she ever wore the Fantasy Bra, even Adriana had walked almost that much as well.

This was the biggest moment of my career ever, and it all started with Ed's beautiful words of a recently released song.

I kept shaking my hands trying to get the nerves to go away, but this was something that wouldn't be gone until I got back backstage.