thats the spirit

liked by shawnmendes, aaliyahmende

liked by shawnmendes, aaliyahmende.s, laurenzzo_ and 201,803 more.

blakerossi christmas in toronto

shawnmendes you look so happy

aaliyahmende.s photo creds😇

view 11,638 more comments

Shawn woke me up the next morning with the biggest smile on his face. I pulled the pillow over my face and groaned, wondering why he was waking me up so early.

"Blake, come on. You have to pack." Shawn reached over me and grabbed a pillow and hit me on the head with it.

"Shawn, what the fuck?" I sat up and looked at him, pushing my hair out of my face. "Pack for what?"

"You're coming home with me!" Shawn sat on the bed and put his hands over mine, "I just got off the phone with my mom and she said she'd be happy for you to come home and spend Christmas with us."

I sighed after rubbing my eyes and looked up at him, "Shawn, i can't come home with you. That's your family time and I can't ruin that. Christmas is a big holiday-"

"In fact, she said if I don't bring you home she's not gonna be happy." There was a pause of us just looking at each other and he stood up and started throwing clothes in my suitcase.

I stood up and walked over to him, putting my hands on his shoulders, "I am not coming home with you."

"What? Blake come on. I refuse to let you spend another Christmas alone." He pulled away from me and set one of my shirts down.

"And I refuse to ruin your family's Christmas. I'm sorry, but I really doubt your mom wants me there." I sat down on my bed and he sat next to me.

"Please?" He put his hand over my mine and looked at me. "You can call her right now, I swear."

Shawn pulled out his phone and FaceTimed his mom despite me trying to stop him.

"Yes, Shawn?" She answered the phone, her English accent flooding through the speakers.

"Hey mom, Blake wants to talk to you." He shoved his phone into my hands.

I hit his arm before fixing my hair really quickly and holding his phone up to be face to screen with Shawn's mom, "Hello, Mrs. Mendes." I waved at the camera awkwardly. It was then I realized how bad I actually looked and I hated the fact that Shawn had been seeing me like for the past 2 weeks.

"Hello, Blake!" His mom smiled, waving happily through the camera causing me to smile, "You're coming with home with Shawn right?"