spontaneous

liked by shawnmendes, josiahvandien, andrewgertler and 174,348 more

blakerossi   back in nyc

shawnmendes   why didn't u post the one with both of us wearing the mask

smwwupdates   someone find the picture of Shawn and Blake wearing the mask PLEASE

view 9,391 more comments

We were back in New York and Shawn was leaving tomorrow to go home to Toronto. Christmas was in a about week and he needed to spend time with his family.

I was still kind of exhausted from flying so much, but I guess I would have to get used to it sooner or later.

"I've had a lot of fun spending time here lately." Shawn said.

He unintentionally had been staying with me in NYC for almost two weeks and I had no issue with it. We were getting closer and closer and it felt good. Shawn was no doubt one of my best friends and to be building our relationship more and more each day was cool to witness.

"It's gonna suck when you leave." I sighed.

"We should do something fun! Since I have to leave tomorrow. Let's get in the Christmas vibe." Shawn stood up from the barstool and walked over to get his coat.

"We are not going ice skating again." I looked at him from where I was sitting on the counter.

"No! We should bake cookies and make gingerbread houses and decorate your apartment with Christmas things and put up a Christmas tree!" Shawn grabbed my jacket and walked over wrapping it around my shoulders.

I laughed and put my arms through the sleeves as he came back with my shoes, "You're insane."

"I love Christmas. Come on, Blake." Shawn took my hand and pulled me up as soon as I got my shoes on and we were headed out the door.

Jake had already left to go home since he assumed Shawn and I would be fine. We didn't do much except just stay at home, we rarely went out.

Shawn and I walked a few blocks to one of the Christmas stores that opened up every year in November. I had never gone in here, but I liked walking past it. I never really decorated my apartment for Christmas.

Shawn grabbed a basket and I looked at him, "How do you expect us to get this back to my apartment?"

"We'll buy some boxes and carry it back." He said. I shook my head as we went up and down the aisles, Shawn putting in Christmas lights and little decorations. He bought a lot of Christmas ornaments and even a star to put on top of the tree.