a big offer and a big surprise

liked by blakerossi, andrewgertler, aaliyahmende

liked by blakerossi, andrewgertler, aaliyahmende.s  and 1,552,991 more.

shawnmendes    the snaps I get from @blakerossi when I'm on tour😂

blakerossi   did you just expose me

blakerossi   delete this or its over😤

aaliyahmende.s    EXPOSED

view 70,210 more comments

Shawn leaving for tour was kind of upsetting so therefore Aaliyah was gonna come stay at the condo with me. I still wasn't used to being at the condo alone, so it was good to have her there with me.

She was also gonna fly out to California with me since Michelle said I had to attend some big meeting. She refused to tell me what it was but apparently it was huge and I had to be there.

I really liked spending so much time with Aaliyah. She was like the little sister I never had and now she was practically becoming my best friend. Some people found weird considering our age difference but I honestly didn't care.

Shawn was in New York, which was kind of sad because I wanted to be there for those shows since they were in my hometown. Aaliyah and I talked about surprising him if we finished the meeting quick enough and had time to fly back over there. He had an off day today so it would all depend on that.

I had packed my bag and we drove back to Pickering for her to pack her bag as well. After that, Karen drove us to the airport to drop us off.

"What do you think this meeting is about?" Aaliyah asked as we got settled in on the plane.

"I'm not sure. Probably just some shoot that we have to do. I'm sure other Angels will be there too." I said.

The flight took forever and when we landed we went to the hotel to get some rest since we had to be up at 8. Usually to meetings I would just wear jeans and a nice shirt but Michelle was adamant that I dressed my best.

The next morning was a pain to get up. I felt sick for some reason but it was probably nerves from the thought of such a big meeting. It was also a pain trying to get Aaliyah out of bed. As soon as I was done with my hair and make up, I helped Aaliyah get ready and then we both got dressed. I just wore a light pale pink off the shoulder dress that had lace flowers on the end of the sleeves and a nice pair of black heels. Aaliyah put on a black dress and a pair of flats and then we were off to the LA headquarters. The closer we got, the more sick I started to feel.

"Are you okay? It's just a meeting." Aaliyah said.

"I'm good. She's just making it such a big deal." I crossed my arms and shot her a smile.