the future and tatoos

liked by aaliyahmende

liked by aaliyahmende.s, victoriassecret, blakerossi and 1,983,742 more.

shawnmendes   I always used to say I'd never be cheesy and spam social media with pictures of my girlfriend but I can't help it. Look how cute Blake and Mendessi are Xx

blakerossi   mendi is much cuter than I am

view 247,873 more comments

Shawn and I agreed that we would sit down and make a video telling the full and entire truth of our situation. With approval from Michelle and Andrew, we decided to do it later this evening.

Shawn and I spent the entire morning playing with Mendessi and trying to train him to sit and roll over and things like that. I still couldn't believe I actually let Shawn name him Mendessi. What if we were to ever break up then this poor dog would be stuck with basically divorced parents and the ship name of said divorced parents.

It was definitely a pain in the ass trying to train a dog and I had forgotten how hard it actually was since I hadn't had a dog since Sammy. I bet Sammy and Mendessi would get along so well. They would literally be best friends.

Mendessi was probably one of the coolest pets I had ever had in my life and to be able to share him with Shawn was even better. Mendessi just so happened to be hypoallergenic so Shawn could actually be around him and we could have him in the house no problem. Mendessi would be my best friend and therapy dog while Shawn went away on tour or when he had to leave for long periods of time.

After putting it off all day Shawn and I went onto the balcony and planned out what we were gonna say in this video. I was more nervous than anything. To sit here and try explain something so personal that had been released for the world to know was gonna be difficult.

Shawn and I shouldn't have to explain ourselves for what happened, yet here we were. I didn't want anything out except the truth. And Shawn and I were ready to give it to them.

We set up his phone against the table and sat down side by side and hit record. We had a piece of paper taped to the table just in case we got lost in what we were saying. Shawn took my hand in his and he gripped it tightly. He was nervous and I could tell because his hands were starting to sweat.

I looked over at him as he started to talk, placing my other hand over our intertwined ones, "Recently there's been a lot of news and rumors about us out there and we don't want anymore out unless it's from us. So today, we're going to talk to you about what's happened."

"We want to tell you guys the truth and nothing but the truth. Honesty has always been something we value and it's something we want to give to you as well." I added.

"Earlier this month, Blake suffered something no women should ever have to go through. Blake suffered a miscarriage while she was working on a movie in upstate Washington. It was not her fault, like some outlets are trying to say and it was not my fault." Shawn said.