show you

liked by shawnmendes, victoriassecret, andrewgertler and 183,320 more

blakerossi   ms. steal yo clothes

shawnmendes   mhm🙄

view 12,381 more comments

Andrea, Ivy, Shawn and I all passed out in my living room after a night of board games and alcohol. I was the first to wake up and I thought it would be nice to cook them breakfast.

I cooked pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast, pretty much everything you could ask for. I just wanted a cute little breakfast to celebrate last night. I still hadn't checked social media to see what everyone was saying about the show, mostly because I was scared of what the media was saying about my performance.

Shawn was the first to wake up, he came into the kitchen, his arms in the air as he stretched, "Morning."

"Good morning." I said, putting everything onto plates.

"It smells really good." He said, sitting at the bar.

"I thought I'd make you guys something." I took the pancakes and bacon over to the kitchen table and then came back for the eggs and toast.

"What are we doing today?" Shawn asked. He looked so sleepy and it was adorable.

"Andrea has to fly out for some meeting with YouTube and Ivy is flying home for the rest of the month until New Years, so it's just you and I." I set the toast and eggs on the table and took out three glasses. "I thought I could take you around. We could go ice skating or something, go around Central Park. Whatever you wanna do."

"That sounds good. I've never really gotten a good day to just explore New York." He said.

Andrea and Ivy both came into the kitchen, their hair a mess. We all sat down at the table after I poured them orange juice.

"Blake, have you seen anything online?" Andrea asked.

"No... how bad is it?" I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"It's absolutely amazing. 'Blake Rossi: The Next Big Thing?' 'New Model Blake Rossi Turning Heads' 'What's Next For Blake Rossi?' 'Who is Blake Rossi?' You're literally everywhere." Andrea showed me her phone and I snatched it from her hands, scrolling through the articles last night. I gasped looking through my timeline and seeing nothing but good articles about me.

"Oh my god, this is amazing." I put my hand over my mouth, looking down at her phone.

"I told you! You did amazing! Everyone loves you." Shawn said next to me and I looked at him and smiled.