trips to paris

liked by kendalljenner, victoriassecret, josiahvandien, and 73,738 others

blakerossi   paris I'm in you

view 12,372 comments

Waking up the next morning and knowing I'd be able to go out and explore the city was really the only thing dragging me out of bed. When I woke up Kendall and the Hadid sisters were gone. How nice of them to wake me.

I took a shower and did my everyday make up. I curled my hair and pulled on my outfit for the day. I guess most of my exploring today would be done alone.

The first thing I did was go to the hotel restaurant for some breakfast. Breakfast alone was depressing to say the least. I would have much preferred to be going out with someone today instead of by myself.

As I ate, I went through twitter, seeing what some of the few Paris fans I had were up to. Most of them were going on about some concert that was happening tomorrow, but to say the least they were excited that I was in their city. All probably 7 of them. I'm kidding.

When I finished breakfast I left the hotel and began my journey to the outside world. I was more than excited to see Paris and all the architecture and the museums.

I was walking down the sidewalk when I saw Kendall, Gigi and Bella. I waved at them and they walked towards me, their body guard behind them.

"Hey, nice of you to wake up." Gigi laughed and hit my arm.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

I was low key hurt that they had left without me.

"We're just exploring. Wanna join?" Kendall asked and I nodded.

We walked around for what seemed like hours before finding a place to eat dinner.

"So what do you guys think about the plans tomorrow?" I asked.

"It's pretty exciting. We get to see the Grand Palais and walk the runway and see all the visuals. It's gonna be exciting." Bella said.

I felt like I could relate to Bella more since this was also her first year walking in the show. Our nerves were high just like any other model's but being first time models was adding on to it.

"It's gonna be surreal." I laughed while looking at the menu. To no surprise everything was in French.

"I love being here with you guys." Gigi said. "Exploring Paris is the best thing in the world and to do it with good friends even better."