poison

liked by ivyballasari, andrearussett, shawnmendes and 100,281 more

ivyballasari #throwback so happy to be joining my forever best friend in this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

blakerossi 💜miss you

view 8,291 more comments

Shawn looked up at me, his dripping hair in front of his face. My mouth was open as I struggled to find words.

I didn't say a word, I just sped walked back to the living room and grabbed the thickest blanket I could find and walked back to the front door, wrapping it around his shoulder. I lead him to the kitchen, thanking the god above that I had wooden floors as water dripped off his body.

I pointed at the chair at the island and he sat down. I went upstairs, cursing under my breath multiple times as I gathered some towels and blankets to take down to the idiot boy who broke my heart.

I didn't say anything to him when I arrived back in the kitchen, I just wrapped a few more towels around him and another blanket and then made my way to clean up the mess that lead from the front door.

I tugged at my hair nervously, biting my lip. What the actual hell is happening right now? What the actual fuck? I was perfectly fine for 2 months. 2 months and 3 days.

I was slowly healing from this terrible heartbreak that I had experienced. The boy that I loved and gave everything to, the boy I planned to marry and have children with and grow old with had threw our entire relationship away on one night. The love of my life treated me like I was nothing.

Being shut off from social media and the world in general besides a few video call meetings here and there was really helping me. I was getting better.

I was healing.

And now that same very boy shows up at my front door, which by the way, I'm not even sure how he found it. Unless Karen told him.

That's it.

Karen told him. Karen was the only person I had told my cabins address too so she must have told Shawn. Nothing angered me more in that moment. I thought I could trust her to keep Shawn away from me yet she lead him right to me.

When I finished cleaning the path of water up, I put the towels in the washer and went back to the kitchen. I stood across the kitchen from him, neither of us saying a word.

I bit my lip nervously, a rush of anxiety taking over my body. Why was he here? What was I supposed to say to him? What was he gonna say to me?