impossible

liked by aaliyahmende

liked by aaliyahmende.s, victoriassecret, andrearussett and 399,853 more.

blakerossi sometimes alcohol makes everything better(:

view 12,805 more comments

Karen and Aaliyah spent the entire week at my apartment and Shawn still hadn't called me once. Or texted me.

He would call Aaliyah or Karen to make sure I was doing fine. While that gave me a little happiness, I was still broken inside at the fact that we weren't together anymore.

Every night I'd wake up, and we'd repeat the same process where Karen would have to calm me down. I still refused to take the medicine though.

If I could just talk to Shawn, I know we could work it out. But he didn't want to talk to me, and I didn't want to be a distraction.

"How is Shawn?" I asked.

Karen was making breakfast and Aaliyah and I were sitting at the countertop.

"You know, he's acting okay. It's weird, but I can tell that he's heartbroken. Manny is going out to Nashville today to kind of talk things over with him." She explained.

Shawn was my first love and I don't care what anyone else says, what we had was special. Meeting in Paris, making these random deals, traveling together, all of it was just so special. We loved each other so much, but because of me and my own problems I ruined it.

I should have just trusted Shawn when he promised me we'd get through it together.

I should have just trusted him when he promised me him and I against the world.

I figured by at least now he would have at least texted me and asked me if I was okay.

"Are you gonna eat?" She asked and I shook my head. "Breakfast is important, Blake."

"I know." I sighed. "I'm just not hungry."

The pain that I constantly felt in my chest ever since I landed back in New York was indescribable. It seemed like it never ended. I just wanted to be back in Shawn's arms. I wanted this to end. I didn't eat. I was starting to not sleep, because I knew I would just wake up in the middle of the night with a panic attack. It felt like every ounce of energy was slowly being drained from my body.

And I knew that feeling was heartbreak.

I wondered if Shawn was feeling the same thing I was feeling. I wondered if he couldn't eat or sleep. I wondered if he had that same constant pain in his chest.