left behind

liked by ivyballasari, andrearussett, aaliyahmende

liked by ivyballasari, andrearussett, aaliyahmende.s and 402,473 more.

blakerossi remember when I had purple hair

aaliyahmende.s what a woman

view 13,018 more comments

Shawn was up before me this time, mostly likely because I was awake most of the night contemplating on what I should do. I was extremely tired but I woke up as soon as I heard Andrew's voice come into the room.

"Blake's still sleeping?" Andrew asked as I heard the door shut.

"Yeah, she was up all night. Something's on her mind I guess." I heard Shawn step out of the bathroom, probably just getting out of the shower.

"You got some sleep though?" He asked and I heard him getting closer to the bed.

"I did. I woke up every once in a while and checked to see if she was still awake and she was. I think she finally fell asleep at 4 this morning." Shawn's voice echoed and I knew he had stepped back into the bathroom.

I felt Andrew's hand on my shoulder and I sighed, finally opening my eyes, "Come on, Blake. You gotta get up. We need to head down to the venue."

I rolled over and looked up at him, my eyes adjusting to the light, "Okay, dad." I rubbed my eyes and sat up, pushing the blankets off of me.

"You never sleep this late, you're always the first one awake, what's up?" Andrew sat on the bed in front of me and I glanced behind him at Shawn. He acted like he wasn't listening but I knew he was.

"Nothing, I just couldn't sleep. Jet lag probably." I shrugged and he put his hand on my shoulder.

"If anythings up, you know we're here for you okay?" He said and I nodded, giving him a small smile.

Andrew finally got up and left the room and I stood up walking over to the bathroom where Shawn was messing with his hair. I bumped my hip against his to push him out of the way so I could at least have half the mirror and looked at the mess I was.

The bags under my eyes were extra prominent due to my lack of sleep last night, but one thing good came out of it. I had made my decision on what I was going to do.

I brushed my teeth and then let my hair down to re do my bun. Shawn didn't say a word and I when I finished my hair I looked at him.

"Good morning?" It came out more as a question and I crossed my arms.

"Morning." He replied and he walked around me to get out of the bathroom.