you look hot

liked by aaliyahmende

liked by aaliyahmende.s, victoriassecret, shawnmendes and 308,715 more.

blakerossi manila☀️🎸

shawnmendes   Josiah Van Dien who?

josiahvandien   excuse me

view 12,827 more comments

Shawn and I landed in Manila and met the rest of his crew at the hotel. Shawn was extremely happy to see them again and I was too. Shawn was finally wrapping up his world tour within the next few days, only to start an even bigger one. I was proud of him.

Shawn of course stopped to meet the fans outside the hotel, being the sweet person he is, I on the other hand grabbed my bag and went into the hotel. I just wasn't in the mood to meet anyone. I felt bad when they were calling my name but the last thing I wanted was to give them a bad experience. I was jet lagged and exhausted and I don't know how Shawn did it, but he put on his best face and gave them everything they asked for. Maybe its because I hadn't been doing this for nearly as long as him.

I smiled when I saw Andrew in the lobby standing next to Shawn's band members. I greeted them all, having met them before, with big hugs. They always treated me just like they treated each other instead of treating me like a weird outcast. You would think with a group of boys they'd treat the only girl differently, but it was relieving when they taunted me and picked on me just like they do each other. They were all like older brothers.

"I already got your room sorted, how've you been?" Andrew asked and I stood next to him as we watched Shawn through the glass windows of the hotel.

"Good, good. I've been in Toronto a lot lately." I said, looking over at Andrew.

"You guys still aren't dating yet, right?"

I hit his arm and laughed, my cheeks turning red, "Definitely not."

"It's gonna happen." Andrew rolled his eyes, chuckling.

"Again, definitely not."

When Shawn was finished, he came inside and we all dispersed from the lobby up to our floor. As soon as we were in our rooms, we changed into our swim suits and went down to the pool area. There was a ledge that overlooked the beach below and the sun was just starting to set. Couples and groups of friends wandered the beach aimlessly, finding places to set up their camp fires to watch the sunset.

We had two days off before Shawn's final show of the Shawn World Tour and then a month of relaxation before the Illuminate World Tour kicked off. At least Shawn did. Up until then, my month would be filled with press and photo shoots and travel with a few other girls from the VSFS.