showtime pt 2

liked by aminahvasse, shawnmendes, victoriassecret and 102,472 more

blakerossi   today is the day #VSFS2016

tagged aminahvasse and victoriassecret

shawnmendes  see you tonight!!💙

view 30,282 more comments

I wasn't even upset that I only got 5 hours of sleep. I felt completely refreshed and pumped. We had a long day of press ahead of us and then the show tonight. We grabbed our bags and then headed down to the lobby to wait for the shuttle.

The entire lobby was filled with chatter and happiness and not a single negative vibe floated around the room.

"Blake!" I turned around as I heard my name. I smiled as I saw Shawn.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I walked towards him. "It's early."

"I wanted to wish you luck. I'm not gonna see you again until tonight, so you know. I wanted to be a dad and send you off. How do you feel?" Shawn put his hands on my shoulders, making me look at him.

"I feel good. Tonight is gonna be good. Thank you for being here." I smiled and pulled him in for the longest hug. "I'll see you tonight."

"Good luck!" Shawn called after me as I climbed onto the shuttle. I gave him a small wave before taking my seat, and releasing the deepest breath.

The ride to the Grand Palais was short as expected. Time seemed to be flying by today. As soon as we got there, we were thrown into separate rooms for press.

I did a few interviews, most of them asking me about how I feel to be a first year model. I kind of wondered if any of these would actually make the show.

After many hours of press we had to get ready to walk to PINK Carpet and then it would be time to prep for the show. Jennifer was excited to see me and she had already picked out my dress for the PINK Carpet. I was absolutely gorgeous. Before I could even put it on she put me in the make up chair and got to work.

The dress was long and a bright red that had a slit all the way up to my thigh and a v neck line that cut pretty low. I felt so amazing putting it on. The shoes were red as well which just pulled the entire look together.

Jen ended up walking me to the red carpet. I had her take a picture of me doing a silly pose so I could send it to Shawn.

He at this point was really the only person here for me right now and I genuinely wanted him to be there every step of the night. I had nobody else and he stepped in and made me a deal. So I was gonna take that deal to annoy the hell out of him with how much fun I was having.