fiji

liked by shawnmendes, victoriassecret, aminahvasse and 831,472 more

blakerossi fiji has stolen my heart

shawnmendes you've stolen mine

view 76,440 more comments

Being with Shawn, shut off from the world felt so much better than I expected. Being away from the media and everything else made me want to never leave where we were.

At one point, I considered never going back to my job as a Victoria's Secret model. Though, no matter what I'd still get attention no matter what because I was with Shawn, I wouldn't get nearly as much as I did with my current job status.

Then of course Shawn talked me into my senses and I realized I could never possibly stop doing what I love. Because no matter the ups or downs it brought me, I had worked extremely hard for my place in the industry and it made me happy.

"What's are we doing today?" I asked.

"Cliff jumping and dinner on the beach." Shawn said as we stood in the bathroom getting ready for the day.

We had done a number of things in the past week and a half and it was a little upsetting to think that we'd be leaving in a few days.

"Cliff jumping?" I asked. "You're absolutely insane."

"You always say you wanna try new things, so we're gonna try new things and go cliff jumping." Shawn said, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Andrew would truly kill us if he found out we were going cliff jumping." I said, looking at him in the mirror.

"Andrew doesn't have to know that we're going cliff jumping." He said, kissing my collar bone softly before pulling away and walking into the room to put everything into our backpack.

"If you get hurt, I'm gonna kill you."

The house we were staying at was placed at the bottom of the hill where a bunch of other houses were as well. Going up the hill, there was a little trail that hiked up and lead to a bunch of waterfalls and then to a cliff on the edge of the ocean. Shawn said he wanted to jump off the waterfalls first before we tried jumping off the actual cliff since he knew that I was a little scared, but I'm pretty sure he wanted to because he was scared as well.

We hiked up the hill hand in hand and then we set our stuff down against one of the rocks by the waterfall and stripped down to our bathing suits. The waterfall wasn't even that high, so I had no problem jumping from there.