theres nothing holdin me back

liked by shawnmendes, michelledavis, andrewgertler and 307,294 more

blakerossi   europe , I'm back

shawnmendes   😏

view 12,893 more comments

As soon as we landed in Paris, Jake took our things to the hotel and Shawn and I left to our favorite little cafe.

I had been waiting to come back to Paris for what felt like forever and returning with Shawn was definitely about to be one of the best times of my life. Especially since we would be filming a music video; something I had dreamed about since I was a kid.

When we sat at the table, I smiled looking around me, "I missed this."

"It's good to be back, huh?" He asked.

"I'm excited for this week in general. Paris and Amsterdam all in one week?" I took a sip of my water, resting my chin in the palm of my hand.

"I'm excited too. This is gonna be the most fun to film I think, just because I actually know you and I can mess around with you." He explained.

I paused for a moment before saying, "You don't think this is gonna cause issues?"

No matter how much I looked forward to filming, there were still those negative thoughts in the back of my mind.

"I think they'll love it, if I'm honest." Shawn said, "I think they're gonna think this is the best video yet. I know you're worried about the toll this will take on you, but I'm here for you B. I think this is gonna be great for both of us."

I nodded and looked down at the menu, I already knew what I was gonna get I just didn't want to look at Shawn anymore.

After an entire day to ourselves and the night was rolling around, we had to make our way to the first location of the shoot. Nerves were filling my body more than ever and I couldn't help it.

It was an area, completely on the other side of Paris, but you could still see the Eiffel Tower from where we were.

Andrew was already there waiting with us and so was the director who I learned was named Chris. Everyone was in a good mood and it made everything even better.

"Look, I know you two can have fun with this," Andrew started, "There's nothing awkward between you two. You guys can be free. Just have fun."

"Basically, just take a little run down the sidewalk, be silly, be fun, be happy. Then stop at the little landing where you view the Eiffel Tower. Good?" Chris explained quickly, and we both nodded.