the viewing party

liked by shawnmendes, ivyballasari, andrearussett and 203,482 more

blakerossi   #VSFSParis airs tonight!!! make sure you watch, I can't wait for you guys to see!!!!

ivyballasari   what a queen

view 13,023 more comments

The week went by painfully slow and I still hadn't gone near social media. I just didn't want to see what people were saying about Shawn and I. I was still stressed out even knowing that there was nothing between Shawn and I but it sure looked there was. We were just being fun and having a good time, like we should be able to.

I was trying to clean my apartment and set up for the viewing party I was having. Andrea was the one who was supposed to throw it, but her flight got delayed so I had to set it up myself. She was trying to get here as fast as possible, but things just weren't looking too good. Ivy was flying in later tonight. It was a big night for me and I wanted my close friends there, but again, I really didn't have any.

Shawn and I FaceTimed every single night of the week for at least 2 hours every night. He was staying at his condo in Toronto, but sometimes he'd be at his parents house which was cool too. He would be flying in later as well, and the thought of having all my good friends with me made me really happy inside.

After I finished setting up some lights on my balcony and setting up some little snacks and what not I decided I should probably get ready. I was ready to watch the show and get it over with. I had seen pictures but to actually watch it happen would be life changing. At least I think.

Ivy was the first to walk through the door, a huge smile on her face. "I got it, Blake!"

I automatically ran over to her, squealing like the teenage girl I was, "I knew you would, Ivy!"

Ivy and I walked across my apartment and sat on the couch, "You're looking at the newest face of Revolve."

"That's so exciting, I told you it just takes time." I took her hands, squeezing them.

"You look amazing, by the way, are you ready for your big night?" She asked.

"I'm kind of nervous, to be honest." I said, messing with the fraying on my boyfriend jeans.

"I'm sure it's gonna be amazing." Ivy said.

We small talked about the process of her casting and how she feels about what's to come for about 30 minutes until there was a knock on my door and I knew it was either Andrea or Shawn. Neither had texted me within the past hour so I had no clue at this point.