radio shows and anxiety

liked by victoriassecret, andrewgertler, niallhoran and 184,021 more

blakerossi missed the cali weather. triple ho show tonight

shawnmendes ms. steal yo clothes back at it again

view 11,371 more comments

It was nice being able to spend the weekend with Shawn alone. I was gonna be sad when he left again because I knew I'd be by myself for the next month. I took advantage of every second I had with him.

"Are you excited for tonight?" I asked as we were getting ready. It was almost 1 but we had to be there by 1:30 since there was some press things he had to take care of. Jingle Ball was one of those events and I couldn't wait. I had attended Jingle Ball before and I always had fun. I had taken Ivy before and she really enjoyed it as well.

"Yeah, Jingle Ball is always good. Last time I performed here I was super sick and it was awful, I barely remember any of it." Shawn said as he tugged his shoes on. He was always ready so much longer before I was. I tried to get ready as quickly as possible because I hated making him wait for me.

"I was at that show." I laughed and sat on the bed next to him, pulling my shoes on.

"It was bad wasn't it?" Shawn sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"I didn't think so. I didn't even know you were sick." We both stood up and went into my living room. I grabbed my purse and wallet and we were out my door, heading down to the lobby to meet Jake.

Shawn greeted him with a hug and I did too. Jake was cool even though everyone thought he was scary or mean. We got into the Uber he had waiting outside and headed towards the one and only Madison Square Garden.

There were fans lined up outside the venue and it was really cool to see that. We went into an underground tunnel that lead under the venue. We parked and were lead upstairs by crew from the venue. While we were heading up, I took a look at the line up for tonight. Some of my favorite artists were going to be here tonight and it was hard to contain my inner fan girl.

Shawn went through his press things and I even got offered to walk their mini red carpet but I declined. I just didn't feel important enough to. Then Shawn went to a meet and greet and I was left by myself. I didnt really know anyone and Jake had left with Shawn to go to the meet and greet. I was just standing against a wall, on my phone acting like I had people to text. Everyone was just passing through in a hurry, mostly workers and crew.

Finally I hear Shawn calling my name and I looked up to see him walking with Niall Horan. My stomach did a flip and I had to pull my professional self from within just like when I had met Shawn.