late nights and dances

liked by victoriassecret, shawnmendes, josiahvandien and 126,492 more

blakerossi when he gets you a rose and you don't know if you're gonna let it die or grow

shawnmendes the caption is a1

shawnmendes wait is that from the roses I got you

shawnmendes   HAHAHA I GET IT NOW

shawnmendes   you better let it grow🙄

view 18,391 more comments

After we were kicked out of the ice cream shop for putting ice cream in each other's faces and hair we were stuck in the streets of Paris with nothing to do. I didn't want the night to end. I didn't want to leave Shawn.

"At least I didn't get it on your dress." Shawn looked down at me as wandered around. I knew we were headed towards the Eiffel Tower or at least the little field across from it.

"If you got it on my dress, I would have kicked your ass into next year." It was now almost 4 in the morning and Shawn and I were aimlessly wandering the streets of Paris. It was freezing cold, though we both could probably handle it since I came from NYC and he came from Toronto.

"I would have hated myself if I got it on your dress; it's a really pretty dress." Shawn looked over at me.

"Do you want your jacket back? You look kind of cold." I started to pull his jacket off of me but he stopped me.

"No you keep it, you need it much more than I do." He replied and I nodded, pulling him over to a bench that was in the little field where we just happened to bump into each other.

It sounds crazy, but something about being out here so late with Shawn, his jacket around me, still in our clothes from the show, having ice cream fights at 2am, and just being in the moment with him felt so right.

I could care less that I had been awake for nearly 24 hours and that I was getting a little delusional. Shawn had made my last few days in Paris less stressful and actually bearable. There was no way I could have gotten through this alone.

"You leave Paris tomorrow, right?" Shawn asked.

"I kind of want to stay a little longer. It's been a literal dream being here." I sighed, looking up at the Eiffel Tower.

"We should stay tomorrow, go to Disney or something. What do you think?" I could tell Shawn was looking at me, but I didn't want to look at him for some reason.

"That sounds nice," I felt a smile tugging at my cheeks and covered my face with my hands... more like with the sleeves of his jacket.