the most magical place

liked by shawnmendes, gigihadid, victoriassecret and 150,392 more

blakerossi this is what Disneyland looks like when you got 4 hours of sleep

kendalljenner don't stay out so late w ur boy next time!!

view 10,382 more comments

I was shaken awake by Kendall around 9 in the morning. I groaned but I sat up, looking at the girls as they ran around the room trying to pack last minutely.

"You're not leaving are you?" Bella asked as she zipped her suitcase up.

"She's probably staying with her mans." Gigi laughed. "Meanwhile I can't wait to get home to mine."

"He's not my mans, but yeah I'm leaving tomorrow." I rubbed my eyes, slowly crawling out of bed.

"Is that your jacket hanging up in the bathroom?" Kendall asked, pointing towards the bathroom before zipping her suitcase up. I didn't answer and she gave me one of those looks, "He's your mans."

"I can't even believe you're using the term 'mans'." I walked to the bathroom, throwing some water on my face to help me wake up.

I changed into a pair of leggings and one of my VSFS shirts. I made my hair decent enough to go into the slight public eye before walking back into the room.

"Walk down with us," Kendall said.

"I planned on it." I smiled and I grabbed one of her suitcases, helping her with her stuff.

The lobby was full with models saying their good byes and getting into cars or getting onto the shuttle that would take them to the airport. I was the only one without a suitcase and that was kind of sad. It was hitting me that the show was over and I would have to wait a whole year before I could do it again.

I felt a wave of sadness over me as I hugged Kendall, Gigi and Bella goodbye. They all three got into a car and were driven away, leaving my on the sidewalk.

"You're not leaving?" I turned around to see Aminah with her suitcase.

"I'm gonna stay another day." I nodded.

"With Shawn?" She asked and I nodded again. "I wanted to say sorry about last night. I had no idea you two were together."

"We were together but we're not together. It's totally fine." I smiled.

"I know jealousy when I see it. I'll see you around, Blake." Aminah gave me a hug and I waved her goodbye as she got onto the shuttle. She was the last one to get on and I was the only one left.