goodbyes and facetimes

liked by shawnmendes, andrearussett, ivyballasari and 170,372 more

blakerossi   nyc I'm home and I'm wearing the dress from the PINK carpet

view 8,420 more comments

Shawn and I didn't do much the night before. He ended up staying the night and sleeping in the other bed that Gigi and Bella shared. We watched a few movies and then I fell asleep.

I was extremely tired from what the day held but I was filled with happiness. Shawn and I had literally the most magical day at Disneyland and a nice relaxing night afterwards.

I'm pretty sure I fell asleep mid conversation with Shawn but I had been running on absolutely no sleep.

I woke up, looking around the room trying to figure out the events of last night. My heart warmed up as I remembered standing there under the fireworks at Disneyland with him, his arms around me. That felt so good, I couldn't explain it any other way.

I looked over at Shawn who was buried underneath the blankets, sound asleep. I smiled to myself and stood up walking to the bathroom. I fixed my hair and splashed some water in my face to get the sleep from my eyes. I began packing up some of my make up just so I would have less packing to do later.

I was leaving Paris today and nothing saddened me more.

When I finished in the bathroom, I started picking up some clothes around the room, trying to be as quiet as possible. I folded them and put them in my suitcase, sighing softly.

"Good morning," I looked over when I heard Shawn messing around in the blankets.

"Hey," I smiled, watching as he sat up in bed. He stretched and then rubbed his eyes before looking over at me. Homeboy was sleepy.

"What are you doing?" He asked through a a yawn.

"Just packing. Do you wanna go get some breakfast?" I asked, zipping my suitcase up.

I felt bad because Shawn didn't have any extra clothes and probably wouldn't be able to change until Jake got here before we went to the airport.

"I think you know exactly what I want for breakfast." Shawn sat up, stretching his arms out again.

"I think I do know. Do you want one of my hoodies to wear out?" I tied my hair into a messy bun on top of my head.

"You're so small, there's no way that could possibly work." He laughed and walked over to me.

"I have pretty big hoodies." I yanked one out of my suitcase and shoved it into his chest before sitting on the bed to put my shoes on.