another issue, another day

liked by tmz_tv, shawnmendes, enews and 485,670 more

blakerossi low quality pic of a high quality girl

shawnmendes super high quality🤘🏼

view 16,693 more comments

You know that feeling when you feel like something is wrong but nothing is really wrong, you just feel like you know something bad is gonna happen?

I hadn't stop feeling that since our relationship got exposed. Exposed is such a funny word for something like that isn't it? But that's exactly what happened.

Shawn and I went completely unnoticed off the radar for a month. What I didn't understand was why they held onto those pictures from Paris for an entire month before releasing them. Were they really waiting for Shawn to openly deny our relationship like Andrew suspected or were they just waiting for the music video to come out to get people talking?

The entire situation stressed Shawn and I both out, not to mention Andrew cracked down on us about PDA. In all honesty, neither of us knew there was someone around that day taking pictures, if we did we would have been more careful.

"You know, Blake, I love having you here." Shawn said as we lay on the couch together. We were watching reruns of The 100, specifically the episode that he was in.

"Do you now?" I turned my head to face him and he kissed my nose.

"I do.. I don't want you to leave." He tightened his grip around my waist, pulling me closer as if that were possible.

I still hated cuddling.

"I don't want to leave either. But I've been here for literally almost 2 months and the American leg of the tour starts soon, so it's time." I smiled sadly and laced my fingers with his.

"I told you that you could come on tour with me."

"I know you did, but we agreed to lay low. I don't think me folllowing you around on tour is a good idea." I told him.

"Babe, it's not following me around. You're accompanying me because I'm a baby and can't be left by myself." I pouted as Shawn started tracing patterns into my sides.

"I promised I would leave you alone until you get back to Toronto, yeah? I can't go with you, babe."

"At least come down to the California shows, please?" Shawn took my hands, squeezing them tightly. I didn't reply and he squeezed them harder, "Baby, please?"