spooky nights

liked by shawnmendes, andrewgertler, michelledavis and 1,003,371 more

blakerossi it's halloween and I'm blonde again🤷🏼‍♀️

shawnmendes ur hot

view 80,391 more comments

"Hey, Michelle. What's going on?" I️ asked. It was late and Michelle typically never called me when it was really late. Especially considering I️ had just seen her at the premier.

"I️ just wanted to let you know the movie is doing great so far! Critics are raving about your performance in just that once scene." She said, sounding extremely enthusiastic.

"That's good," I️ replied, a small smile on my face. Hearing that the movie was doing so well made me happy knowing that it was something I️ participated in.

"I️ also have some news for you." Michelle said, her tone changing.

"Yes...?" I️ said, my mood dropping.

"Mitchell has just told me that the writing is done for Shot Down 2." She started. I️ was kind of wondering what that had to do with me. "Violet just so happens to not be dead."

"What?" I️ was slightly confused.

"Welcome to the team, B. Looks like Violet will be back on screen again, but this time for the entire movie." She said and I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"You're joking!" I️ gasped.

After almost 30 minutes on the phone, I️ rushed back inside to tell Shawn the good news. I️ couldn't believe I️ had just received another movie offer.

"What happened?" Shawn asked when I came in. He was sitting on the couch, waiting for me.

"You're never gonna believe what just happened." I said, running towards him, throwing my arms around him.

"What, B?" He asked.

"Violet is back."

"Huh?" He was confused I️ could tell, and it made me smile.

"Shot Down 2: Renegades." I️ told him, plain and simple.

"That's good." He replied. I️ could tell he was still confused as to what that meant, but it was kind of adorable.

"Shawn!" I️ held my hands out, trying to get him to catch on.

"Blake!" He mocked my voice.