a tragedy to us both

liked by daniellaboya, victoriassecret, shawnmendes and 874,191 more

blakerossi good vibes on set!

shawnmendes you're so cute I miss you xx

view 16,107 more comments

I always hated being away from Shawn and I wanted him to come visit me while I went through rehearsals, but our schedules clashed too much. He was doing some small events and I was stuck in California. The good thing was that he did happen to have an event in California towards the end of my rehearsals so we could see each other then. But after that it'd be another few weeks before we'd see each other again.

This long distance thing was so much easier when we were just friends.

Dylan and I quickly became good friends and even went out for food every night after rehearsals. That of course caused uproar within the media. Because of course, I was the bad guy and "left" Shawn for Dylan. Little did they know, I just had a little something special up my sleeve. A literal movie that I was shooting with him.

After getting back to my lonely hotel room, I FaceTimed Shawn and set my phone up to where he could see me.

"Hi, baby, how was rehearsals?" He asked as soon as he answered.

"They were good. I accidentally really punched Dylan in the jaw. I felt terrible." I laughed and pulled my hair into a top knot on top of my head.

"You're getting better. I can't wait to come see you on set." He said, a smile on his face.

"Me either, it's been like a week and I already miss you so much." I flopped down on the bed, laying on my side facing the nightstand so I could still see him.

"I miss you too, babe. Not too long until my event in California though, then you and Dylan both can come and it'll be fun." Shawn said.

"I'm starting to think you're more excited to meet Dylan than you are to see me," I laughed, and pulled the covers over me.

"Just a little." He teased, "Did you go to the doctor?"

"No, I've been really busy. I will when I get the chance though." I said.

"Are you still throwing up?" He asked, twiddling his thumbs.

"Yeah, sometimes. It's not as bad as it was, I think I'm getting used to working like this." I told him hoping he would drop the subject of going to the doctor.

"I trust you, B. I'm gonna crash because I have to be up early tomorrow. I love you." He said as he lay in bed as well. I wish it were next to me.