1- Bellamy

"Bellamy we need to talk." I turned to face my roomate and best friend Lincoln. He was serious and i knew this talk was not going to be good news.

"What? Whats wrong? Are you moving out?" I asked cautiously, studying his expression.

Lincoln was in his third year of university, I was in my fourth. We had met at a party beginning of his first year and he moved in that summer. He was the perfect roomate. Quiet but fun, not messy, would do the dishes without complaining. Everything was going great until-

"Not quite..." He paused, taking a deep breath. "Octavia are dating." I froze, not expecting it. Out of all the bombs he could have dropped this was probably the worst. 

Anger was bubbling inside me. The last one of my friends to ask her out may have gotten tied to a tree. He later switched schools and was never seen again. 

"MY SISTER? SERIOUSLY LINCOLN?" I yelled, furious I even had to have this conversation. 

"Please calm down. You know I would never do anything to hurt her." Lincoln tried but I ignored him.

"SHE"S ONLY SEVENTEEN!" I screamed as he kept his distance from me, knowing how angry I was.

"Age has nothing to do with it. You only care because she's your sister." This time, I let his words soak in.

"That's bullshit. I don't think any 17 year old should be dating a 21 year old okay. At her age, 4 years is too much. She is still in high school for crying out loud!"

"Bellamy she is old enough to choose who she wants to date. I really like her and-" My fist slammed into his face. "Can we please just talk this out as adults?"

"As adults? You are an adult who is trying to sleep with a kid." I spat, ready to hit him again.

"I have no intentions of sleeping with Octavia until she is ready-" I hit him again.

"What was that?"

"Bellamy please, I really like Octavia but I don't want to lose my best friend-"

"Maybe one day I can support this but, she's too young. I have to protect her; my sister, my responsibility." I spoke sternly. I didn't want to lose him but he was crossing a line. 

"I understand. I'm not going to stop seeing her but I can promise I will never hurt her and I won't bring up our relationship with you." He attempted to come up with a deal.

"I want you out." I spat bitterly. "Until you break up with my sister, you are not welcome here. I don't want to see your face."

"Bellamy I live here!" He pleaded but I didn't care. I was too blinded by rage. When he saw I wasn't budging he left to pack a bag of his stuff. "I'll be back in a few days so we can have a civilized conversation about this." And with that he was gone. I grabbed a beer out of my fridge and began drinking. This was a mess I didn't know how to fix.