39-Clarke

I dragged him off the dance floor.

"Bellamy, what the hell are you doing here?" I crossed my arms and avoided looking directly into his eyes.

"I had to see you." 

"How did you even get in?"

"Octavia concocted this plan and Murphy helped sneak me in." I sighed to myself, of course, they were involved. "You look incredible."

"Why are you here?" He stepped closer to me but I stepped back.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I never stopped loving you."

"You know that's really funny and I might have believed you if you hadn't been screwing someone else the moment we broke up. Also, the fact that you told me you never loved me and just tried to screw me was-" He crashed his lips onto mine interrupting me. I wanted to be mad but all of his feelings and all the words he couldn't say fueled the kiss. Despite everything I loved him and I wanted to be with him. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. "How do I know if I can trust you?"

"Well, Octavia was willing to help me if that helps put things in perspective. Also, I had to support her relationship which was the whole reason I lied to you in the first place and-" This time it was my turn to cut him off. I reconnected our lips. "I want you so bad right now." He whispered his breath hitting my neck.

"You're going to have to wait. I wanna get back to my prom and you have to prove yourself before we even think about sex." I teased though there was nothing I wanted more than to rip his clothes off then and there.

"Only if you promise me a dance."

"I promise them all." I chuckled. He slid his hand into mine and intertwined our fingers.

When we reentered the dance floor it was a slow song and I was relieved. The song was Knockin on Heaven's door. We swayed to the music and everything seemed perfect. I looked around and noticed all my friends looked just as happy as I was. I returned my gaze to Bellamy and it felt like we were the only two people in the world. How cliché. 

As the song came to an end we kept swaying, not wanting the moment to end. He leaned in and kissed me, gently this time.

"Now there's something I never thought I'd see," Octavia smirked walking over to us with the group following behind us.

"Go away, O" Bellamy groaned and I chuckled.

"Not so fun when it happens to you." She mocked him. "Wells said he got us a surprise and we all need to be together for the last song of the night." We all shifted to the middle of the dance floor and Raven came over to me.

"I'm glad you worked things out." She smiled.

"Me too. Also, I saw you and Murphy, you better tell me everything later."

"Yeah...I might not be home tonight...Don't wait up." She darted away before I could freak out. 

"Hey Bell," I whispered. He leaned closer. "Want to come over after? Raven and my mom won't be home."

"Clarke Griffin, are you trying to get in my pants?"

"You coming over or not Blake?" 

"Nothing would make me happier." 

"All right Ladies and Gentlemen. It's time for our last song." Wells announced. His eyes met mine in the audience and he threw a wink as the music started playing. The song started slow but we all knew exactly what it was. Our song. Add it up. We all sang at the top of our longs dancing around together.

"WHY CAN'T I GET JUST ONE KISS?" At that moment with Bellamy by my side and all of my friends dancing around I knew that everything truly was perfect.