24-Bellamy

"You're an idiot Blake." Raven groaned after I told her everything. I didn't know why I went to her but I did.

"No, I'm not Reyes." I retorted.

"I told you not to hurt her and what do you go and do?"

"She's 18 Raven! Five years is too much. She's still in high school!" I argued.

"Who gives a damn? She's legal, and you guys are in love. You told me you have never felt this way about anyone and now you're ready to throw it all away for a couple of years?"

"You don't get it. It's wrong and I can't." I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"You're worried that if you throw your rules away then you have to be okay with your best friend dating your little sister." Raven stated, giving me a look that said 'try to prove me wrong'.

"Or maybe I'm just a decent guy who doesn't want to ruin some kid's life-"

"She's not a kid Bellamy!" She yelled. She reached up and grabbed my face, forcing me to look her in the eyes. "Octavia is not a kid anymore." 

"I just can't." 

I walked away from Raven and sat on the couch trying to drink away my thoughts. I felt a presence sit beside me. I looked over to see the girl from Raven's party. 

"Echo right?" She nodded. "What brings you here?" 

"Dragged here by my friends. You okay?" She asked looking a little concerned.

"I don't want to burden you." I shrugged. 

"I don't mind." I looked over at her and decided to do something that was going to make a huge mess. I reached up and cupped her cheek before leaning in and kissing her.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled when she pulled away.

"Don't be." She grabbed my collar and pulled me in for a longer, deeper kiss. One thing was on my mind as I wrapped my arms around her putting as little distance between us as possible. 

I'm an idiot.