17-Bellamy

I was finishing up a shift at work when I got a call from Princess <3.

"Hello?" I immediately heard sobbing on the other end. "Clarke? What's going on?"

"Are you busy?" She asked as she cried.

"I'm never too busy for you. What's wrong?"

"I need to see you." She said not answering my question.

"Of course, where are you? I'll come get you." 

"I'll meet you at your place." She hung up and I immediately called Lincoln. I explained the situation and told him to make himself scarce. After a minor argument, he hesitantly agreed and I sped home to make sure I was there before her. I pulled a tub of ice cream out of the freezer and grabbed two spoons. I found all the softest blankets in the apartment and threw them on the couch. I made sure there was a box of tissues in reach. Then her knock came on the door. I swung the door open and a pair of arms wrapped around my neck. She pulled me into a long kiss. 

"Hello to you too." I chuckled when she pulled away.

"Just shut up." She said kissing me again. This time I broke it.

"Can we talk? Something is clearly upsetting you." Tears began streaming down her cheeks and I wrapped my arms around her, holding her as she cried. I guided her to the couch and we sat down. I wrapped a blanket around her as she snuggled into my arms.

"My ex-boyfriend kissed me." She confessed. "I'm so sorry. I pushed him away and slapped him. Please forgive me." Her sobs got louder as she explained. 

"Shh shh. It's okay. It's not your fault." I comforted rubbing my hand gently up and down her arm. "I am going to kill him though," I whispered. I noticed a hint of a smile.

"That's okay he's an ass anyways." She mumbled into my shoulder. We sat like this for a while, just snuggling on the couch.

"I got out some ice cream too," I told her as I played with her hair. She sat up slightly, still wrapped completely in the blanket.

"I love you." She said. I was shocked. As I processed the words I realized how I felt about her. "I know its soon, I don't expect you to say it back but I-" I cut her off with four words. 

"I love you too."