10-Octavia

School on Monday was full of conversations about the party. Most of us were too drunk to remember much. I stayed with Lincoln the whole time, Wells met this girl named Sasha, Monty and Harper made out-according to a very excited Harper- Jasper got high in the backyard, Miller met some pre-med guy Jason or something and Murphy stayed with Emori. The only one that remained quiet about the entire night was Clarke. 

"So Clarke, are you sure nothing interesting happened?" Murphy asked raising his eyebrows suggestively.

"Let's just say a lot of drinking." She laughed nervously before taking a long drink of water. When she tilted her head the scarf that was wrapped tightly around her neck slid down slightly revealing a bruise.

"I don't think you got that from just drinking..." I reached for the scarf and pulled it off leaving Clarke extremely flustered.

"CLARKE GRIFFIN HAS A HICKEY!" Jasper screeched at the sight.

"Tell the whole school why don't you?" Clarke muttered as her face grew even redder.

"Who gave it to you?" I asked scooching closer. It was huge, even after two days.

"I-I don't really know." She sighed staring at her feet. "This guy I met the other night. I've seen him around a few times but I uh don't know his name..." She was clearly embarrassed, but I wasn't willing to drop the subject.

"Tell me everything!"

"Like I said I don't know much. I helped him get to his apartment the other night when he was drunk and there was major flirting. Then I ran into him at work and he recognized me which, I didn't think he would so I just kinda brushed him off. And then he approached me at the party and we got drunk and I guess other stuff happened." She explained the blush still present on her cheeks. 

"What does he look like? Is he cute?" I interrogated. Murphy was snickering in the corner but when I gave him a look that asked 'Why?' he stopped.

"He's gorgeous!" She gushed. "The epitome of tall dark and handsome." She sighed. "But I can't see it going any further. I don't know anything about him, I don't have his number I-"

"I have a feeling you two will run into each other again." Murphy piped up.

"Yeah especially cause that mark is him claiming you," Harper added gesturing to her neck.

"The plot thickens." Murphy grinned. 

"Do you know something?" I asked him examining his smug expression.

"Nope. Now Octavia are you planning anything for your birthday?" He asked changing the topic.

"Yeah, Mom said she would let me have a huge party if I wanted since it's my eighteenth birthday."

"So in other words we are having a huge party?" Monty laughed as I nodded enthusiastically. 

"I'll give you guys all the details after I figure them out." I smiled proudly.

The bell rang shortly after our conversation and we went our separate ways.