32-Murphy

"You're what?!" I yelled. Emori stood in front of me, arms crossed. 

"I'm breaking up with you. It's clear your heart isn't in it anymore." She stated bluntly.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Ever since Raven moved in, you've been acting differently. It's clear I'm not the one you want to be with."

"Raven and I are just friends!" I screamed, tired of everyone constantly thinking that.

"I know you think that. I do. But I see the way you look at her. You don't even realize it, but you look at her the way you used to look at me." I remained speechless, honestly unsure of how to respond. She was right, I had never noticed.

"Mor I never meant-"

"I know. I was mad at first but I could tell how hard you were trying not to like her. It's one of the many reasons I love you." I pulled her into a tight hug and was afraid to let go.

"I don't want to lose you," I mumbled into her hair.

"You won't. I'll need a bit of space for now but I will always be here for you John." 

She left my place leaving me alone until Raven got home. I sat on my bed trying to figure out everything. I couldn't actually like Raven. That was ridiculous. I sat alone with my thoughts for hours. I was pulled out of my trance by the sound of keys turning in the lock. 

"MURPHY I'M HOME!" Raven called out, her voice echoing through the apartment. I couldn't see her right now. Not until I figured everything out. She burst into my room and I panicked, needing something to do.

"Hey Raven, something came up and I need you to stay somewhere else for the weekend."

"What why?" I had to think of a good reason that wasn't 'I think I'm in love with you.

"Emori is staying over this weekend and we need alone time. It's the only way to save our relationship." I lied. 

"Ah, I'll take the hint. I'll see if I can stay at Clarke's."

"Or you could go back to your place..." I suggested. She flashed a harsh glare.

"Echo is still with Bellamy. I don't want to be anywhere near her." Raven spat. 

"She's your friend! You can't be serious."

"I'm just going to go." She turned away and stormed out of the room and the apartment altogether. I managed to lose both of them in one afternoon.